+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Corbyn

Corbyn

Do you Red Trotsky's really take this buffoon seriously?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/619840/Jeremy-Corbyn-OPPOSES-shoot-kill-terrorists-UK-streets

re: Corbyn

Corbyn is trying his best to do a re-incarnation of Michael Foot.
    However Foot was an intelligent man and could hold an argument and may even had caused an upset if not for the Falklands War.
    Corbyn on the other hand is a fool and his arguments are plain dumb.

The only similarity he'll ever have with Foot is that Labour are gonna get swamped at the next elections, which is not a bad thing because that would mean another 5 years of Tory rule.

So in that aspect, I must say go Corbyn, go!

Be fair, he is alienating his own party and doing very well at making Labour unelectionable.

Not a good thing though mate. The country doesn't need one party dominating. It doesn't keep them on their toes. Labour will take 10 years + to recover from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Not a good thing though mate. The country doesn't need one party dominating. It doesn't keep them on their toes. Labour will take 10 years + to recover from this.
    I hope Corbyn stays as leader for 10 years or if replaced get another looney like him. We might even get to overtake the 18 years that was from 1979 to 1997.
    Best leader Labour ever had - if you're Tory. Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Do you Red Trotsky's really take this buffoon seriously?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...sts-UK-streets
    Oh dear, been reading the Daily Fail, and watching too much British Bull**** Corporation TV. Laura Kuenssberg got into trouble for that one, she asked him one question, then used his answer from another question. Do your homework before making ones self look a complete ****. The MSM are corrupt and you still believe the bollox. I suppose you still believe 2 aluminum planes knocked over 5, yes FIVE concrete and steel reinforced tower blocks on September 11th 2001? Offer me Boris the buffoon or Corbyn and I'll take the Jam maker every day of the week. You do realise the people that run and own these 'Media' outlets, are the same people that Corbyn is coming for. I guess they've got a legitimate reason not to like him. It's just sad that people still believe everything they see and hear because 'it was on the telly' and 'I read it in the papers'. Dear oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Corbyn is trying his best to do a re-incarnation of Michael Foot.
    However Foot was an intelligent man and could hold an argument and may even had caused an upset if not for the Falklands War.
    Corbyn on the other hand is a fool and his arguments are plain dumb.

The only similarity he'll ever have with Foot is that Labour are gonna get swamped at the next elections, which is not a bad thing because that would mean another 5 years of Tory rule.

So in that aspect, I must say go Corbyn, go!
    Hahahahahahaha, I just read the date on this one hahahahah He's still here Tory and he's coming to get ya hahahahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Be fair, he is alienating his own party and doing very well at making Labour unelectionable.
    LOL These are priceless! Tory Membership, thought to be circa 90,000 but we don't know because they won't publish it but it was 120,000 and dropping at the last count. Labour membership on the other hand, 180,000 before Corbyn, 570,000, since Corbyn. Yep to be fair, he's really upsetting a lot of people and he'll never be PM

Quote Originally Posted by Madred View Post
    LOL These are priceless! Tory Membership, thought to be circa 90,000 but we don't know because they won't publish it but it was 120,000 and dropping at the last count. Labour membership on the other hand, 180,000 before Corbyn, 570,000, since Corbyn. Yep to be fair, he's really upsetting a lot of people and he'll never be PM
    570 000 student loons and union lefties do not win an election.
    He'll need over 15 million to vote for him.

Him/Abbott/Thornberry/McDonnall, scary stuff.

Tax/hate the jews/ rob anyone with over a tenner/Falklands/Ireland/open door immigration? What's not to like?

Nope sorry. Still useless. Even if he did get in, what then?
    Politics has fractured and he'd never get anything passed in parliament.
    Sorry, but the Labour party is not for Mr Average anymore.