+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot - for BWFC

ot - for BWFC

Yo BW, I know your a Laurel & Hardy fan like me. Theres a thread about them that you might be interested in on West Brom mad. And nobody is talking about depressing football lol. - view external link

re: ot - for BWFC

Especially after they beat the Gooners yesterday!

Well even Stroller has made a comeback again, even though hes got Chaplin in his avatar!!

Some of the posters there must be older than we realize, Acido, although the WBA supporters I met, Grizz and Stroller, didn't look a day over 30!

How old are you Tundra, is it a struggle in all that snow n ice in jolly old Canadialand ?

I am in the balmy part of Canada, Acido, +7C tomorrow, but rain on the way. I am in Vancouver, maybe a dusting of snow once every year or two but otherwise kept quite comfortable and Arctic-weather free...much like southern England. We do have mountains over the city which means you can leave work downtown and 30 minutes later be on a ski-hill over-looking the city (snow about 6-7 months a year on the mountains), although near the Pacific Ocean you can golf or sail 12 months a year. A winning combination.

Also, fairly pollution free with weather patterns moving in from the Pacific Ocean.

We have what is known by locals as a "Vancouver Special:" play 18 holes of golf in the morning, sail on the ocean in the afternoon and ski on the well-lit ski runs over the city in the evening...all in one day!