+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Ham United

West Ham United

Move up to third in the thug league .. - view external link

re: West Ham United

Pointless thread Alf.
    Btw we had a young fan stabbed by Spurs at the weekend ,

see bwfc are doing ok in the championship eh :-)

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    Pointless thread Alf.
    Btw we had a young fan stabbed by Spurs at the weekend ,
    Nothing new that Tricky,many southern football thugs are renowned for carrying knives.. That's the way of the world darn sarth.. The cowardly bastids haven't the guts to fight man to man but prefer to stab them in the back then run away..

So Northern thugs who dont carry knives yet kick the *bleep*e out of people with 18 holed earwear boots is ok?? ....All thugs are cowards Alfy .

I'm not condoning violence Tricky, just saying anybody who carries or uses a knife should be jailed for a very long time.. Seems the norm darn sarth to carry knives..

I agree with you that all thugs are cowards and should be wasted ..

Oh dear Alf you have scored a big OG with this thread. If you read the link you will see that the most New Banning orders is for Burnley and considering the size of your crowds that is quite astonishing. I remember scousers with stanley knives many years ago. Carrying knives is not the norm down south any more than up north.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59
    Oh dear Alf you have scored a big OG with this thread. If you read the link you will see that the most New Banning orders is for Burnley and considering the size of your crowds that is quite astonishing. I remember scousers with stanley knives many years ago. Carrying knives is not the norm down south any more than up north.

Yes Dave, I was expecting Tricky picking up on that.. Little Burnley full of thugs.. Whatever next ..

Nothing else to do in Burnley I suppose.

To be honest as i said i find anyone who uses a knife as a weapon abhorrent.
    And as i said on here in the past i find football hooligans pathetic.
    I was born in Forest gate (District near upton park) and din't see too much knife crime then we moved to Croydon where there was plenty of it. I live in Portsmouth now because one of the reasons is my Mrs dint want our daughter growing up in London.
    Plus we got family down here as well.
    But Portsmouth fans aint whiter than white either,
    The ones i know hate West Ham.
    Don.t get me wrong i can hold my own but prefer it to be an argument at a Sunday morning football match when we shall we say (Handbags a five paces) lol.
    Actually the only time i got punched at a football match was at Stoke,
    That's kinda up t'north from me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast