+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans I feel sorry for

re: Fans I feel sorry for

so nobody feels sorry for that great little club Torquay.I thought LDB might have had a little tinge,being as how he frequents the Devon Riviera now and again.

I think Basil Fawlty was a supporter which is enough to put anybody off.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoular1
    Wot.no roadside assistance Daz
    i left my car on a lay-by just off m6 and my brother drove up from there in his car,when we got back the bloody tyre was flat,just to add cheek to that result.....you couldn't make it up,funny enough i havn't seen next doors black cat since wknd

Sign up for Green Flag Daz.......you could be those lads dressed up as cheer leaders

Yes take your point re Torquay Scully but after Saturday the only fans I felt sorry for were those who travelled to Cumbria. Plus those who had a puncture on the way back. I'll be down in Torbay for Xmas, one of the staff is a Gulls fan so I'll get the lowdown from him

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    I hear that Lovedean was on full tilt after a few pre-match sherberts on Saturday.
    We had a power cut around 9 ish but up there that is the norm

Quote Originally Posted by lovedeanblue
    Yes take your point re Torquay Scully but after Saturday the only fans I felt sorry for were those who travelled to Cumbria. Plus those who had a puncture on the way back. I'll be down in Torbay for Xmas, one of the staff is a Gulls fan so I'll get the lowdown from him
    Ok LDB,but they had a choice.....Pool and Torquay fans don't .This was my point.

And for the info of others Basil Fawlty was not a real person

dont know much about torquay,but i know a few blackpool fans and a lot of them have stopped going so they dont fill oystens[owners] pockets,they tell me he is putting nothing into the club,sounds famlilier,just taking out,the crowds are officially around 6'000 but they tell me thats because they sold 2 year season tickets last year and count them as being in the ground,but its more like half that figure,it looks like the seasiders are on the way to league 2,very sad as we all know,you have to be careful what you say because the bfc owner sued an old age blackpool fan for having a go at them on social media,i think for 20 grand and won,sad to see,and just to finish 6-0 six bloody nil PLAY UP POMPEY

Quote Originally Posted by Scoular1
    Wrong!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sinclair_(hotel_owner)

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    Wrong!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sinclair_(hotel_owner)[/quote]

Basil Fawlty.....Donald Sinclair

But you said Basil Fawlty......and anyway is Donald Sinclair a Torquay supporter...sorry cant be doing with you hyroglyphics

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)