+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans I feel sorry for

re: Fans I feel sorry for

Donny was a massive Torky fan. Yellow and blue underpants with the club badge on the codpiece. You cant be more committed than that.

And you know this because(oops forgot the ?)

But you say WAS mmmmm

Donny Osmond ?

Peter Cook and Helen Chamberlain

Saints fans, way up there in the Premier League but still fretting and frothing about PFC.
    No matter what they do they just cannot get out of the shadow of Pompey Football Club.
    Seems money doesn't trump history.

Blackpool won at home in their local derby. 1.0 against Fleetwood
    Torquay players in a cost cutting measure, shared cars to travel to Es*** yesterday.
    They were rewarded this afternoon with a much needed point 0.0.
    Meanwhile Dean Saunders, who replaced PC, has parted company with Chesterfield after a 0.4 loss at home to Swindon

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    Saints fans, way up there in the Premier League but still fretting and frothing about PFC.
    No matter what they do they just cannot get out of the shadow of Pompey Football Club.
    It's one thing supporting a team that has yet to fulfil it's potential but it must be something defying description to have witnessed your favourite team's best years knowing that they are never likely to be repeated.

I could almost feel sorry for those fans. There can't be many left these days.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    It's one thing supporting a team that has yet to fulfil it's potential but it must be something defying description to have witnessed your favourite team's best years knowing that they are never likely to be repeated.

I could almost feel sorry for those fans. There can't be many left these days.[/quote]

The content or your sly posts tell perfectly how you ache, like all scummers.

I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow

I could almost feel sorry for those fans. There can't be many left these days.
    You are right there are not many of us left. The wheel just keeps turning, I saw us win the top title two years on the trot. Saw us slide all the way back to Div 4, then climb all the way back to the Premier League and two FA Cup Finals, one of which we won. Now we are back to Lg.2 due to a combination of poor management and then a succession of truly crooked owners who robbed the club blind. So now we have to make the climb again which I doubt I will see completed. It's all been amazing fun though and I don't feel at all depressed at the current situation. I think I might be somewhat frustrated following your own club that so often man

im just glad i am a pompey fan,whatever **** gets thrown at us as a club,we always come out the other side smiling,i remember the last time in div4 and as a northern lad who follows pompey took dreadfull stick as a young lad at school,did i change my alleigence not a chance,after promotion from div 4 drew liverpool in league cup at anfield took est 15,000 on a tuesday night,best night of my life that so proud the next day at school,no more stick after that,never thought id see us play in fa cup final once never mind twice and win it,brilliant,could go on and on,so many good and bad times,winning leagues and fa cups,the relegations and administrations,but most of all proud to be a pompey fan,and as the scummers no they are always in our shadow and always will be,history does not lie,even though they want to believe it does

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)