+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans I feel sorry for

Fans I feel sorry for

Blackpool.......dropping like a stone in league 1(badly owned by IMHO)
    Torquay.........dropping like a stone in Conference (would be a shame IMHO if they got relegated)

re: Fans I feel sorry for

are all them pompey fans who travelled to carlisle yesterday,to witness a pathetic display by a ref and his assistant determined pompey would not leave the frozen north with 3pts,you might say you cant blame the ref,but yes you can,a pen for them given on half-time,which was outside the box,then when davies was brought down clearly inside the box(a yard or so) a FREE-KICK given outside of it,these are game changing decisions,its not ****ing good enough,on the plus side pompey played very well yesterday and imo the win isnt far away just need to convert some of them chances we make,anyway rant over,PLAY UP POMPEY

Some of us are still in the frozen North, thinking of getting back to a no doubt cold Fp on Tuesday though. Great to meet you again Daz, that is twice this calendar year we have trudged out of Brunton Park together thinking of 3 points which got away. Even the local radio said the penalty given was out of the area, we of course didn't get the one which was inside. Homer Ref or for me, Santa Claus came early for Carlisle. However as Griff says on the other thread we should have had it sewn up long before time added on. We aren't clinical enough, KB drives me nuts losing possession far too often and playing the wrong ball when in the clear. Lavery isn't big or strong enough. McGurk is pretty ordinary at best (Ok I wont forget that goal he scored at Oxford). I cant see us making the top 3, the play offs at best. I hope I am wrong.

always a pleasure ldb,i want to get down to fp around dec or early jan i will let you know,to cap a frustrating day off i got a puncture on way home bloody frozen changing that,wonder what i did wrong to have that luck all in one day

Early start for me today to get an early Pendolino back. Daz you must have been freezing ffs

Wot.no roadside assistance Daz

Pendolino???

Bit like a pedalo,but on rails

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    Pendolino???
    6 stops but Euston in 3 and a half hours Adder

I hear that Lovedean was on full tilt after a few pre-match sherberts on Saturday.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)