+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Tricky - A 'Pie needs help!

re: FAO Tricky - A 'Pie needs help!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie
    Thanks again TT & to Romanis for your help. I never thought I'd owe any 'Red'uns' a favour

As my implies I'm very serious about NCFC but also appreciate we are lucky in Nottinghamshire to have three teams in the Football League and enjoy the local rivalry.

I really want to buy you two guys a pint and I'll respect your privacy and not ask yours. Simply tell me the of your local pub and I'll go along and leave you one in. All you've got to do is ask for the pint that a guy called Seriouspie left for you. If this is O.K. I'll get in the old Jag and do it next week (Mon or Tues)

Thanks again lads

Appreciate the offer SP and you're very welcome, but it's wasted on us. I'm tee total and Romanis is a lady boy in Malaysia. ;-)
    You should thank Tommo though for showing leniency and being a good egg.
    He's a good mod and I hope to have a good understanding with your mods forthwith.

SP

No need to buy me a pint. After the Next county game, *of course it must be a win*, and you spot a fellow Notts fan in your local, just buy him 1 and say this is courtesy of a couple of Forest fans in a spirit of goodwill.
    I do think you can still make top 6 but must stay the faith with Moniz until seasons end.

If he fails then only ditch him. But removing him now is almost certainly writing the whole season off.
    All you need is a wee bit of luck plus there's si many games to turn things around.

Keep the faith.

PS: As for the lady boys bit, TTR doesn't know what he's talking about. Thailand is the place for them.
    But unfortunately I've got no chance in that arena. My wife keeps on a tight and very short leash. Hahaha

A final thanks guys.

I've been keeping faith for over 70 bloody years and only a small percentage have been successful ones. Never mind - it's the price we 'Pies have to accept when we pledge our faith to the cause!

SP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12