+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: jokes

re: jokes

Statistically... 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

This morning on the way to work I drove into the back of a car, at some lights, whilst not really paying attention.

The driver got out and he was a dwarf.

He said, "I'm not happy."

I replied, "Well, which one are you then?"

Sorry Morbs...this was just not funny so it had to go

The charity opening night of a pantomime in aid of paranoid schizophrenics descended into chaos yesterday when someone in the audience shouted

"He's behind you!!!".......

just got myself an Oscar Pistorius Advent Calendar that Smirnoff have just brought out

There's a shot behind every door

Gutted the wife has left me!

She's took the Sky Box and all my Bob Marley records too

No woman no Sky

A grieving Yorkshireman goes into a funeral parlour to arrange the funeral of his beloved wife. When asked what he would like on her gravestone he said I would like to keep it simple. I would like her at the top. Her date of birth and death in the middle and at the bottom I would like "She was thine." Very good said the director, pop in next week and you can check that the headstone is as you wish.
    The next week he goes back to inspect the work. The was correct as was the date of her birth and death, but the bottom line read "She was thin."
    The husband pointed out the mistake and that an "e" was missing. The Director apologised profusely and promised to rectify the error by the day of the funeral.
    On the day of the funeral the husband was shocked to see that the headstone had indeed been changed, and now said "E, she was thin,"

The man who invented predictive text has died, his funnel will be on sundial

Bumped this for hairyjerry....

Quote Originally Posted by morbs
    this one has been erased cos it weren't nice
    And this is on the joke thread.............Not anymore it has been erased

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)