+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: jokes

Three Aussie guys, Shane, Ricky and Jeff, were working on a high-rise building project in Wagga Wagga. Unfortunately, Shane falls off the scaffolding and is killed instantly. As the ambulance takes the body away, Ricky says, 'Someone should go and tell his wife.' Jeff says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.' Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Fosters. Ricky says, 'Where did you get that, Jeff?' 'Shane's wife gave it to me.' Ricky continues, 'That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you the beer?' 'Well not exactly,' Jeff said. 'When she answered the door, I said to her, "You must be Shane's widow".' She said, 'No, I'm not a widow.' And I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Fosters you are.'

Name:  aussie_gentleman.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  56.4 KB

Bruce went to the police station and asked to speak to the burglar who had broken into his house the previous night. 'You'll get your chance in court,' the desk Sergeant Kelly told him. 'I have to know how he got into the house without waking my wife,' pleaded Bruce. 'I've been trying to do that for years.

An armed robbery is in progress. A brave customer pulls off the robbers mask and says, "I've seen your face now!" so the robber shoots him dead.

"Any1 else seen my face?"

There was a silence 4 a moment then somebody pipes up

"I think the guy in the Man Utd top got a glimpse mate.

And tyhe Pilgrim is back in the grove.

Breaking news - Grealish still insists he wanted to take a penalty kick, but Southgate wouldn't let him as he couldn't trust him not to fall over screaming once he got so close to goal.

Name:  E8NaWuRWEAEOFC3.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  55.7 KB

During covid money is short and can't go anywhere so I opened a boat shop down the basement of the house.
    After 1-week sails have gone through the roof.

Name:  E79eRDkXoAAnDM1.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  102.2 KB

Once upon a time, there were 2 Irish men Billy and Andy, and an Englishman Rev. they were really bad people thieves unfaithful to the team and eventually the law caught up to them and they had a day in court. The judge said they were the worst of the worst and decided to send them to the most remote, desolate godforsaken place on earth! So he sends them to Australia
    Then god send them an angel Ozleeds ( a greek in disguise) Who opened up a Fish and Chip shop And the lads were happy again it felt like home

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Once upon a time, there were 2 Irish men Billy and Andy, and an Englishman Rev. they were really bad people thieves unfaithful to the team and eventually the law caught up to them and they had a day in court. The judge said they were the worst of the worst and decided to send them to the most remote, desolate godforsaken place on earth! So he sends them to Australia
    Then god send them an angel Ozleeds ( a greek in disguise) Who opened up a Fish and Chip shop And the lads were happy again it felt like home
    Lol. YOUR turn for the sauce tonight then...............

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)