+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: jokes

jokes

Two Irish hunters got a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose, they managed to bag 6. As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only 4 moose.
    The two lads objected strongly, "Last year we shot six. The pilot let us take them all and he had the same plane as yours."
    Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded. However, even on full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down. Somehow, surrounded by the moose bodies, Paddy and Mick survived the crash.
    After climbing out of the wreckage, Paddy asked Mick, "Any idea where we are?"
    Mick replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

re: jokes

Racist fk!

My girlfriend read through a letter she received in the post.

"Why am I so unfortunate?" she shrieked.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Last week I was diagnosed with dyslexia and now, according to this letter, I have tiny tits." she continued.

I said, "Tinnitus. You have tinnitus."

ok re: jokes

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy
    Racist fk!

No I'm Irish myself, well half of me is.

Two englishmen were out for a walk in the countryside when they discovered a set of tracks. I wonder what made those asked Carstairs, dunno said Carruthers but i think we should have a closer look. Sadly, along came the train.

Wife goes to the doctors with a chest problem but comes home to tell her husband that the doctor complimented her on her fanny. The angry husband then confronts the doctor grabbing him by the throat and asking what the fu ck he meant by telling his wife that she had a nice fanny.
    Thinking about it the doctor replies, no no no, i told her that she had acute angina !

What do you call a Welsh man with a sheep under one arm and a goat under the other?

Bi***ual....

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy
    Racist fk!
    Come on, Canadians are fair game

LUFC63.... that is all

I knew it was Black Friday the minute I woke up and saw that all my food was missing.

Robinson Crusoe diary entry
    27th November 1682

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)