+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury the new Champion

Tyson Fury the new Champion

Unbelievable. Impossible. But no, he's the only 1 in years that gave Wlad a fight.
    What say you 961 or lewjo (you trying to imitate Joe Louis is it?)

I actually scored 114-113 Wlad. But accept it's probably wrong.

re: Tyson Fury the new Champion

Gutted, give him his due he did well, but he is a complete *bleep*, didn't even respect his own national anthem.
    the fight imo was boring with hardly any decent punches thrown/landed. The commentator wet himself when a punch was thrown and missed by miles..

This just shows how poor this division is.tuson fury a heavy weight champion what a *bleep*ing joke that is.it was a shocking fight.two slow and sluggish fighters tapping each other and hardly anything thrown in anger.with vlad being at home tyson should of took the fight to him not ran away like a little girl.the judges got it right but it was a very risky thing fury did.who will his first defence be agaisnt?i personally think he will hang onto the belt by fighting people who are a lot smaller and who havnt got a decent punch.
    I don't think fury won I thought vlad lost the fight.

WRONG BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY? because you can't play-lol

Quote Originally Posted by lewjo721
    Cos them the rules.lol.

wrong board

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Cos them the rules.lol.[/quote]

Trickytreesreds is upset because he got boxed in the face. And had to go for an op plus skin graft. That's why he hates boxing.

Back to the topic, there's a rematch in the fight contract. So maybe Wlad may get his title back. Only in the last round did he attack. Had he done that earlier he might have stopped the clown.
    The commentator was as usual biased reminded me of an England match.

I just hope Deontay Wilder gets his chance to unify all the belts and become undisputed champion

WELL i'M SHIFTING IT THEN BUTT PLUG

Fury won't fight anyone like wilder because he could lose his belts.he will fight boxers that are smaller and who don't have power so he can hold onto the belt as long as possible.i just hope joshua can up his game after fighting that bum on 12th dec and make his mark,I personally think aj would knock fury out in 4rounds because of his height speed and power,furys jaw is very suspect and that was proven against Cunningham who was 3st lighter and dropped him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast