+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Karma at last

Karma at last

Well, it seems my old mate Basie has squealed too long and too hard.
    NCM now being run with a rod of iron.
    He was told to shut his mouth and let it go, but oh no.
    What with his insults and vendetta and the political fever on the Pies site. Then head quarters has steamed in and instilled Marshall law.
    Nice and quiet there now and no slander either. Marvellous.

Well done you old dope. Hope you're happy now. Enjoy exile.
    Still, there's always DCM for you.

Keep playing the video my old mate.

- view external link

re: Karma at last

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Well, it seems my old mate Basie has squealed too long and too hard.
    NCM now being run with a rod of iron.
    He was told to shut his mouth and let it go, but oh no.
    What with his insults and vendetta and the political fever on the Pies site. Then head quarters has steamed in and instilled Marshall law.
    Nice and quiet there now and no slander either. Marvellous.

Well done you old dope. Hope you're happy now. Enjoy exile.
    Still, there's always DCM for you.

Keep playing the video my old mate.
    Yeah I tried posting there and couldn't, thought the old goat did a number on me again. Then I looked through that post. Hahahahahaha reminds me of an old Boy George number - Karma Khameleon. Dedicated to you my love
    Wait let me go read that drivel again and add my own further.

Hahahahahahahahaha I just can't help laughing. Crikey there's so much that just keeps giving on there. So am I banned or yellow carded. Anyway don't matter to me like the song goes. I'm happy to stay away. Just read some other posts too. The sad old gimps there are tearing themselves to pieces, we don't need to add anything, they are doing a fine job. Blupiegunner's post is a wonderful classic, I'm tempted to give it a like. All the while they are laughing at our so call 'sad plight' but they are worse than crap. I think they should look at the number 2 - yep sadpies - 2 divisions between us - that's how crappy you are which we'll never be. Hahaha.

Wait Tricky, there's more, I haven't given my proper respects to the pathetic pair yet.

Oh dear how sad, the lovers have been split! Well I'm sure they can still meet in exotic places like Leicester, DCM and let's not forget Swindon - the forum for rejects!
    In fact if you told me last week I will be banned from DCM in exchange for Basie on NCM, I'd say thank you very very very much. I play chess, this is like an exchange or sacrifice a piece for the opponent's queen. But I didn't even have to sacrifice a rook, bishop or knight, just a pawn.
    What better way to get back at Derby our rivals than give them Basie? We give you the worst possible poster on the whole FM network. You can have all your fun with him especially Triz and Rattea. That's my Chrimbo present to you guys. Trolol.

But 1 thing I did notice about this new gimp that's in charge. He's the same like all the others and acts like a big shot - the same things incidentally which they accuse of. Who the *bleep* is he to tell us he can remove us as Mods? I liaise with the Editor and if there's any issue he will

Yoohoo Awks my dear old friend. Don't be sad, Christmas is round the corner and you know I'm usually in a forgiving mood then.
    This could be an excellent chance to get into my good books. Why don't you be a man for once and apologise to this forum and especially Trickytreesreds for all the nasty and naughty things you've done. Santa might just give you a present for Christmas - the return you crave for.
    Of course there's always another option. You could go down on your knees and beg me to forgive you. You know me, always willing to reciprocate and return goodwill.
    Obviously if you prefer the rat and his bunch, then you have my best wishes to have all the fun with the Derby boys. After all you should realise by now how much love and respect they have for you!! Trolol.