+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The pleasure and the pain

The pleasure and the pain

Last week I went to the parrot zoo just outside Skegness as I have done many times before,I go to the supermarket beforehand and pay a fortune for grapes,fill up my car with petrol and drive 80 odd miles there,I then pay a tenner to get in,that's apart from the money that I give them via direct debit every month,I start feeding the parrots and get genuine pleasure from doing so,but as I walk along feeding them I start to feel a great sadness welling up inside me to the point where the parrots make me cry by the time I have got the end,I then get in my car and drive home,you would think that I wouldn't bother going again but I've decided to go through it all again this Sunday, explain that.

Frank I welcome your answer but not if it involves raping or blowing up the parrots.

re: The pleasure and the pain

Steal them chalky or simply release them into the wild.

You have a love for animals Chalky mainly parrots which is a great thing to have am sure the parrots know you by now and enjoy seeing you come with good tidings. You may shed a tear but that's a good thing.keep going mate.

Were the parrots calling youses Chalky? Or were they questioning your grape purchase?

Don't let the *******s* get youse down tbf!

*the parrots

Chalky, You truly are a being of light, where most have a dark energy.I can imagine you covered in parrots. That love that you show them, and to others im sure, needs to be shone in a new direction. To use psychological jargon, you need to start validating yourself, and creating your own reality.
    This means putting yourself first, in all situations, if you dont, its because you choose to, and not put yourself second automatically. In other words, start loving yourself, like you do those parrots. Look in the mirror and say i love you everyday. Your mind is a computer, you can reprogramme it if you want to. It may take some time, but whos rushing. Maybe a year or so.
    You can nurture that light within yourself, maybe the hardships in your life are pushing you to do that.
    There is endless suffering in the world, Its called karma, dont worry about it. Parrotts whales, rhinos, etc. We all get whats coming. Its all good, and go on to better things, if you are good at heart.

I was a bit worried at opening this thread

Like Buc said, it could be you're misreading your emotions & they are tears not of sadness but of joy at seeing how they respond to you.

Frank, you made me well up there.

It was mainly the bit where I imagined chalky standing in a Jesus pose, covered in parrots.

When did this place become into some sort of Jeremy Kyle drop in centre? For fux sake.

GET ****ING GRIPPED.

Thank you for your replies,unfortunately they are not tears of joy,I wish that they was,I get a great feeling of sadness as I walk along,I've no idea why this has recently started happening,let's hope that it passes and its down to me being mardy.

Does mardy mean gay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)