+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlisle Game Moved To Deepdale

Carlisle Game Moved To Deepdale

re: Carlisle Game Moved To Deepdale

I've already started a thread on this which is FAR more informative tbf.

I don't think OB790 exists the posts are just links to articles in the newspapers - welcome to the Preston board- the only contributors are a Burnley fan and myself (not a lover of Preston) oh occasionally the Garstang retard makes an appearance and ORGs who again has disappeared of late.

I've been on here for years CB for the odd bit of banter; enjoyed chats with Sutty, Jimbob an the likes and it's sad to see how this board has slipped back. I ttok over the Carlisle board and we still get the odd few old regulars back. I respected what that board had done and wanted it to survive so I'm there for the long-haul. This board needs a similar approach. Surely someone cares enough?

Since the demise of Blackpool they have all abandoned ship - there was a lot of banter as you will have experienced. Anyway I hope you are not caught up in the flooding its been pretty grim

With all the ads this site is pretty much unusable & keeps freezing my laptop so I only come on when I got something really insightful that people need to hear. And they put ads over my face pics which is unforgivable. I bet they do it to this one....

See what I mean.

Though I can't blame them. If I was a capitalist *bleep* I would deffo use something as beautiful as the Thorface to sell my rip-off capitalist product.

Good to see you are still about Thor - for a while I thought you had gone for good. Enjoy the moment (PNE being above Leeds) normal service will soon resume, Leeds will climb the league, Burnley will continue their decline and PNE will hit rock bottom and join their mates, Blackpool, in league 1

The rot continued tonight at Burnley and after a promising start the enders showed their true colours and blew it big time 2 points thrown away.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    The rot continued tonight at Burnley and after a promising start the enders showed their true colours and blew it big time 2 points thrown away.
    At least we got two really easy games coming up to get us back to winning ways O Fluffy one X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)