+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zil's exceedingly good hat-trick

Zil's exceedingly good hat-trick

Although it may go down rather badly with the majority of my detractors on here.

1. Just the one bet today. £400 to win on a horse running at Lingfield Park. It duly obliges.

2. At the match to see an absolutely ***** win over a crude rough-tough but intrinsically poor Hull side.

3. In 2006 Randy Lerner took over as Chairman of Aston Villa and promised a succession of initially decent managers the earth in terms of huge available transfer funds. His statement proves to have no substance to it
    whatsoever. As time passes, the managers get progressively worse as do their signings. Lerner is a billionaire (with a great deal of assistance from his father) but is totally set against spending more than peanuts on new players.

It's not too long before the Villans become certainties for relegation and I calculate that 2016 is the year. In the summer I back them heavily to be relegated. I briefly consider doubling them with Sunderland but instead I go back to two other bookies an

re: Zil's exceedingly good hat-trick

Unless you have an opinion on Gay Rights then you will only get negative trolling comments from Michaeldc who would do well to show some posters on here a bit more respect.

For the record I fully support the rights of gay people and recognise the discrimination against them but equally recognise the rights of people on message boards to post on other subjects without being pestered by a troll.

Great post zilzal and congratulations on the win.

Don't forget number 4.

Reading your ramblings on here Zil you would think you are the only poster who knows anything about the game. I have a sneaky feeling on the double I just backed coming up and unlike you I am willing to publish it in advance. Villa to survive and Leicester to get relegated, and don't tell Mrs CA that her housekeeping is on it

Respect is earned and neither yourself nor Zilzal have done anything here to deserve it.

Also, you don't understand what an internet troll is.

I won't embarrass you by posting my full football CV Zilzal, but suffice to say that I got paid for playing for semi pro 14 years, including seven where I was player coach before my knees gave up on me.

And to talk about boasting...Kempo and yourself have got the market cornered. You won £400 on a horse race? Well woopy doo. That's not boasting? Your original post is not boasting?

What I said about playing football is not boasting, just facts. Stick that in your pipe.

PS crude rough-tough but intrinsically poor Hull side. The table after their defeat today

Cam. you're forgetting one thing, that on here as everywhere else i;m someone of total insignificance.

5 years ago I would have brought you free of charge from Torquay, the Gambian Mustapha Carayol. The same MC who thundered in the first goal at Huddersfield on Tuesday. Nothing happened so he went to Lincoln for a year. A year later he was at Bristol Rovers. Heady stuff. Then in 2012 he caught the eye of Middlesbrough where he resides to this day.

To me this is interesting. 3 years after joining Boro they still haven't let him go, despite the fact that nearly 2 years ago he suffered a terrible left knee cruciate injury which looked to have ended his career. ince then he's been to Brighton on loan and is now on loan at Huddersfield. I saw Mustapha play just the once - at Torquay, and as a scout I would have recommended we take him the following day

Remember this was 5 years ago. I mentioned it on here and got nil response. Also when everyone was getting ultra paranoid about Sco

Guitar, genuine congratulations for having played semi pro and coached.

The bet was £400 at 5-2 to win £1,000.

Hull were relegated last season and added nothing to the premiership. They will NOT get promoted in a year where no team stands out. Bruce makes them compete and work hard but I wouldn't pay to see them play.They are what I call "scruffily successful" in a minor but uninteresting way.

As for myself and Kempo. Neither of us takes ourselves seriously and we often say ALMOST what we mean just to put something a little different on the board. I've never met Kempo but I'm convinced he's a really nice humane guy and is like me, playful rather boastful, playful rather than arrogant or intentionally nasty or unpleasant to anyone.

I've met quite a few 'famous' actors, directors, novelists, poets and playwrights but i would never boast about who they are or them. It just isn't me. Though quite a few have been mentioned by others on here over the years.

You and kempo zilzal..dont you think you should tie the knot?.. its not considered a sin these days...oh i forgot..thats impossible..you are as one...i notice your top post says 8.31..you probably wasnt out then..book and candle no doubt...speaking of bets....how much did you lose on backing rotherham to go down last year?...and maybe you backed that poor hull side yesterday ?

The only reason that I can see why a few regular posters snipe at zilzal is that he is intelligent.

I can see other reasons for having a go at me as to some extent I encourage it but zilzal does not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast