+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

re: Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Bout *bleep*ing time.stenny is a boring *bleep* that just comes on here sniping all the time.glad we won't see any of him for a while.the board will be better for it.
    Well done tricky
    Yeah Tricky Pol is right. No point being accommodating to rival fans here on a wind up whilst the same is clamped down on their board.
    They seem to think we actually are desperate to talk to them here. It's time they learned what reciprocal is all about.
    Mistaram 'the supposed former Premiership player' is another 1.

On a lighter note , I see Mick the Prick as usual poked his stinky nose in.
    Talk about cry babies. I am still laughing my sides off at him.
    Oh the irony - he waging a battle to get me banned only for the axe to fall on him instead. Hahaha
    During the best time of the year - Christmas and New Year, I'm able to post and offer greetings on NCM whereas he can't.
    Brilliant. Ha

Tricky just have a word with your gaffer Romanis Yes I do post on here but but I always try not to be abusive you might not like what I say but that's what forums are for As for FFP your right it is bollox As for Derby being under investigation I can assure you that is bollox No Championship clubs are due for a Football league audit now till April 2018 No money has been borrowed against our ground every thing we owed was paid of when the club was sold in September including the £10 million paid for Butterfield and Johnson why do you think our new owner didn't take over till the day after the transfer window shut So im afraid your informant has misinformed you

So your telling tricky he's wrong and things that have been passed on to you are true?lol.
    Maybe your informant has misinformed you!
    £10 mill for Johnson and butterfield wat about the £4.75m for ince £2.5m for weimann and £3+ for shackell?£20mill ? 5 is £4mill plus min £5.2 for there wages a year on top of your £7mill loss already.thats minimum (without bent,warnock and birds wages) £16mill loss which is over the average loss allowed over the next 3 years.thats probably why they will be monitoring.i took an average of 20k a week for those players but we a know its a lot more so your loss will be very very close to 20mill.

He's entitled to his belief in his opinion Pol. The same as I am with the news coming my way.
    I'll show him a bit more tolerance and allow that post to stay, despite the snide remarks he makes on DCM.
    Only time will tell, whether anything comes out of it, true or not.
    If what big gob says is true, then DCFC have nothing to worry about and the FL will find nothing wrong.
    I'll sit back and wait and see.

Just to chip in, as far as I'm aware what mistaram says is true. Derby have no issue regarding FFP as the current takeover effectively 'wiped the slate clean'. FFP doesn't work as a legacy issue and the deadline day spends of £10 m would have been wrapped up as part of the sale price.
    As for spending £20m in general this would be split across several instalments not an outlay in one go. This will also be balanced against other revenue streams such as the stadium naming rights that netted £10m when it was signed. Just about every aspect of Derby is sponsored - virtually down to throw ins and there is also the fact there are 24,000 season ticket holders and the revenue that brings annually.
    Also having been to a meet and greet fans forum (see link) they discuss the spending and apparently the insurance payout for Player injuries covers the wages of that player - meaning there is wriggle room for replacements.

https://youtu.be/CVVh8yMu_HI

Feel free to watch through the whole even

[quote="Fletch_11"]Just to chip in, as far as I'm aware what mistaram says is true. Derby have no issue regarding FFP as the current takeover effectively 'wiped the slate clean'. FFP doesn't work as a legacy issue and the deadline day spends of £10 m would have been wrapped up as part of the sale price.
    As for spending £20m in general this would be split across several instalments not an outlay in one go. This will also be balanced against other revenue streams such as the stadium naming rights that netted £10m when it was signed. Just about every aspect of Derby is sponsored - virtually down to throw ins and there is also the fact there are 24,000 season ticket holders and the revenue that brings annually.
    Also having been to a meet and greet fans forum (see link) they discuss the spending and apparently the insurance payout for Player injuries covers the wages of that player - meaning there is wriggle room for replacements.

https://youtu.be/CVVh8yMu_HI

In my post I divided the £20mill spend by 5 for the length of there contracts.sponsors and gates by what your fans say is the same over the last few years (no plastics joining since you started spending and winning) so you revenue will still be the same.what has changed is the massive wages you are fishing out which will be of a massive cost to you.ipro sponsored you but you was still losing £7million.you have run a tight ship but if no promotion this season and more money spent in jan you could land yourself in trouble.im not saying you will be your losses will be massive purely on just wages alone.
    And on a side note they arnt gonna come out and say we are spending all this money and if we don't get promoted we could be in trouble.

I can see where you are coming from Polish but just to clarify - the spend this season won't be classed as £20m as an outlay. The new owner bought the club after the transfer of those players were completed by the previous owners (this was a paper exercise but a very shrewd one from an accounting perspective). What this means effectively is that the debt generated there by way of purchasing players was effectively removed (put simply the new owner paid £20m more than he would have to secure the club). This followed on from him buying a larger stake previously which cleared debt also.
    That is why he waited until those deals were done to become owner legally despite the fact he agreed to buy the club on the day we lost the playoff final.
    Wages will have increased massively but this has come after years of financial prudence (which saw the previous owners reduce debt and improve revenue streams) and though there isn't a doubt that in the long run wages need to be managed and players mig

[quote="Fletch_11"]I can see where you are coming from Polish but just to clarify - the spend this season won't be classed as £20m as an outlay. The new owner bought the club after the transfer of those players were completed by the previous owners (this was a paper exercise but a very shrewd one from an accounting perspective). What this means effectively is that the debt generated there by way of purchasing players was effectively removed (put simply the new owner paid £20m more than he would have to secure the club). This followed on from him buying a larger stake previously which cleared debt also.
    That is why he waited until those deals were done to become owner legally despite the fact he agreed to buy the club on the day we lost the playoff final.
    Wages will have increased massively but this has come after years of financial prudence (which saw the previous owners reduce debt and improve revenue streams) and though there isn't a doubt that in the long

Tricky thanks for the big gob that's probably the nicest thing you've said about me You must be going soft I went to the same forum as Fletch that's why I know what im talking about By the way I thought your team played very well against a good Leeds side probably the best match weve seen in the Championship this year Happy New Year

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast