+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Happy Xmas

Happy Xmas

Happy Xmas to all

Can't be arsed on here anymore

If santa doesn't bring you what you want then it's Davies/Gartside/Lennon's fault

whatsmore - if you want to meet up up put a FAO Jimmy Jazz on here and hopefully I'll see it and reply mate

BTID xx

re: Happy Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Happy Xmas to all

If santa doesn't bring you what you want then it's Davies/Gartside/Lennon's fault

whatsmore - if you want to meet up up put a FAO Jimmy Jazz on here and hopefully I'll see it and reply mate

BTID xx
    wiill do jimmy thanks mate.merry christmas to you and yours.Notice i put christmas and not xmas,xmas is pandering to some of our muslim friends,who are offended by christ mass.you wont believe this jimmy but i say FCK EM one an all,im a christian in my christian homeland and will say merry CHRISTMAS till the day i expire.sh1t do you still want a meet up scarfboy? mate its a big shame youve had enough on here,its realy sad how the boards gone so down hill.shame as an ex uni girl sorry i mean boy; you cant find a way to sort it out.take care pall will see you at some point to explain in person the whole exmas,christmas thing.

All the best guys..............from a wet NE

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    Happy Xmas to all

BTID xx
    wiill do jimmy thanks mate.merry christmas to you and yours.Notice i put christmas and not xmas,xmas is pandering to some of our muslim friends,who are offended by christ mass.you wont believe this jimmy but i say FCK EM one an all,im a christian in my christian homeland and will say merry CHRISTMAS till the day i expire.sh1t do you still want a meet up scarfboy? mate its a big shame youve had enough on here,its realy sad how the boards gone so down hill.shame as an ex uni girl sorry i mean boy; you cant find a way to sort it out.take care pall will see you at some point to explain in person the whole exmas,christmas thing. [

You didn't stay away for long JJ but now you are here can you update the prediction league cheers and Merrry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Happy Xmas to all

BTID xx
    wiill do jimmy thanks mate.merry christmas to you and yours.Notice i put christmas and not xmas,xmas is pandering to some of our muslim friends,who are offended by christ mass.you wont believe this jimmy but i say FCK EM one an all,im a christian in my christian homeland and will say merry CHRISTMAS till the day i expire.sh1t do you still want a meet up scarfboy? mate its a big shame youve had enough on here,its realy sad how the boards gone so down hill.shame as an ex uni girl sorry i mean boy; you cant find a way to sort it out.take care pall will see you at some point to explain in

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)