+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Preston Photo's

Preston Photo's

Please click link if you wish to view my photo's from our game at Preston...thank you - view external link

re: Preston Photo's

Thanks Zip. Haven't seen you on here for a while so thought you might have retired after the 1,000

Cheers Cam.....no my camera went into hibernation for a few weeks....in other words it was too bluddy cold to have my hands out of my pockets/gloves taking photo's. :-D

Thanks zippy much appreciated.
    Deepdale one of my favourite football stadiums.
    The first away ground I ever visited. ( we didn't win that one either lol ).

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank
    Thanks zippy much appreciated.
    Deepdale one of my favourite football stadiums.
    The first away ground I ever visited. ( we didn't win that one either lol ).
    Thanks a lot Frank.
    Know what you mean pal, yesterday was my 11th visit to Deepdale (1991 to date) and only seen us win there twice.
    Obviously there's been one or two excellent draws there, most notably the fantastic 3-3 game and the Play off Semi both from 2013-14, but the only wins i've seen were on Boxing Day 2002 (2-0 Robins and R Barker) and on my first visit in April 1991 (2-1 Goodwin and Mendonca) when we were all but relegated, but 4 away wins on the bounce and a couple of home victories almost saved us.
    My abiding memory of that 1991 win was Neil Richardson clearing (he claimed it was a shot when we saw him in the Falstaff the following week) the ball from just outside our own area and it bouncing on the plastic pitch and just scraping the top of the Preston cr