+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep to Spend Again.....

Sheep to Spend Again.....

How much do they want to spend?, well they spent £3 Million on a 33 year old so I'm guessing the fee will be around £15 Million or so,

After getting turned over by Middlesbrough panic buying comes to mind, if they fail then s*** will hit the fan,

http://the72.co.uk/43402/derby-prepared-to-pay-record-fee-for-championship-striker/ - view external link

re: Sheep to Spend Again.....

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    How much do they want to spend?, well they spent £3 Million on a 33 year old so I'm guessing the fee will be around £15 Million or so,

After getting turned over by Middlesbrough panic buying comes to mind, if they fail then s*** will hit the fan, or their fans would be nice

http://the72.co.uk/43402/derby-prepared-to-pay-record-fee-for-championship-striker/
    I was going to comment on this earlier, but after the last thread and all the teddies flying out of the pram. Decided it was best to leave it, before I ended up carding another gob monster.

Think carefully about the last thread and the comments made and make your own minds up.

The last thread?, don't card anyone let it be a free for all within reason,

If I had my way I would of posted this on their board

yes well we tried but you must have upset one mod ?

I see martin has gone from being the best in the league to not being bothered and getting slated.same as when grant was the best keeper or cyrus was the best right back in the league.they can spend spend spend for me it won't guarantee what they want.sounds of panic already coming from them,the pressure of not making it is going to get them.

Pol, Pol,Pol- such short memories you have.
    Over a year ago, the shouts were all of Martin being a much better striker than McCormack. If he is worth £11M then Martin must be worth £15 million surely.
    Don't forget the £15 million value for the chicken as well.

At least they have the goal machine on small money that is bent to fill In that spot.i bet he's on as much as abdoun or rafik were with the same contribution.

Why can't you guys just be pleased for our new found wealth?

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker
    O the irony.
    We are pleased with it,after all the crap you gave us we can give it back to you at the end of the season when you *bleep* it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    O the irony.
    We are pleased with it,after all the crap you gave us we can give it back to you at the end of the season when you *bleep* it up again.[/quote]

Hang on a minute!!!!!

you can't spend your way out of this league,
    it'll only see you in trouble financially

blah blah,

sound familiar?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast