+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: O/T Film Thread

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Just watched a documentary called Last breath. Good watch and one very lucky boy!

With all the offshore guys on here, I’m sure there will be some who know the crew involved?
    That guy should really be dead. Testimony to the professionalism of the crew I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That guy should really be dead. Testimony to the professionalism of the crew I guess.
    Totally. The human body has some crazy endurance levels at times!

I don't usually like films that I don't understand but Tenet is bloody good.

Re-watching a lot of Francesco Rosi - nae the baldy pony tail bloke fae the Quo - films. Most are political thrillers but Christ Stopped at Eboli is a heartbreaking film with a really haunting soundtrack.

I don't usually like films that I don't understand but Tenet is bloody good.
    I wasn't sure if I liked it at the time of watching it but on reflection I was annoyed by it.

Parasite was as good as the feedback suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I wasn't sure if I liked it at the time of watching it but on reflection I was annoyed by it.
    The bit where he's in a car accident that's partly caused by his future self is particularly mind blowing.

A lot of the filming took place in Tallinn so I recognised a lot of the scenes from my travels in the campervan. The opening scene is shot at an old soviet era amphitheatre.

The bit where he's in a car accident that's partly caused by his future self is particularly mind blowing.

A lot of the filming took place in Tallinn so I recognised a lot of the scenes from my travels in the campervan. The opening scene is shot at an old soviet era amphitheatre.

It looked good but that was it for me. I couldn't care about the characters and couldn't care less about trying to work it out.

The Creation/Alan McGee film was absolutely terrible. Missed opportunity full of bad acting, bad accents and really cheap directing.

Don't even watch it out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Just watched a documentary called Last breath. Good watch and one very lucky boy!

With all the offshore guys on here, I’m sure there will be some who know the crew involved?
    Sat divers are a different breed. I could see how the money might appeal though

Nomadland. Meh.

She gives us van-lifers a bad name.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast