+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Town v Pompey

The Town v Pompey

Hi Kerry and Goose (?)

Welcome to this horrible, cold showery overcast day. Am now taking Daisy out for a quick troll around the local cemetery.
    Mick Mills on the Radio Suffolk commentary team.
    Should be a winner for us.

re: The Town v Pompey

Hi MMM lots of changes but it is good to see I just hope it works out OK

How's Daisy this week?

Sounds like we are very poor Portsmouth have most of the play

Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    Hi MMM lots of changes but it is good to see I just hope it works out OK

How's Daisy this week?
    Thanks for your concern Kerry, not much better really. Am not convinced it is a chest infection. My daughter was telling us she had the same with her cat and it turned out to be a piece of grass stuck in its throat and I am wondering the same. Will tell the vet this on Tuesday, as next day she wants to have an x-ray done of Daisy's chest, to the tune of £422!!

Sounds like we are very poor Portsmouth have most of the play
    I can see them grabbing this off us.

Going well at Nartch.

OAR!

NOW 1 - 1 That was quick - fell asleep again or resting on laurels.

Att 17,020 - thought there would have been far more than that for a Sat. cup match.

Well I missed 5 minutes as we had a caller at the door and I missed both goals :-(

As to Daisy over 400 quid your vet is a crook over here we had a young greyhound who was injured only cost around fifty pounds to do three x rays of his leg he couldn't race but we found him a lovely home

Well I missed 5 minutes as we had a caller at the door and I missed both goals :-(

As to Daisy over 400 quid your vet is a crook over here we had a young greyhound who was injured only cost around fifty pounds to do three x rays of his leg he couldn't race but we found him a lovely home
    Have to put her out, which seems to be a lot of the cost - did they do that with your greyhound?

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache

Have to put her out, which seems to be a lot of the cost - did they do that with your greyhound?[/quote]

Yes they did I do know that vets in the UK are very expensive about 16 years ago I had my dogs teeth cleaned in the UK and it cost 250 quid over here 90 euro about 65 quid

On dear :-( :-( :-(

Oh well, that's it - let's concentrate on the league. Don't think anyone wanted a replay. Might see you Tues/

SPOKE TOO SOON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)