+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Town v Preston

re: Town v Preston

Haven't checked - thought it was you.

Att. 21,108 - your turn to be closest

I thought it would be over 20 00 because prices we low for this game

I think it is safe to say the budgies are getting a stuffing :-)

Ah, didn't realise that :/ Cheaper tickets that is.

Score prediction spot on too! Good week for you Kerry

Might see you Tuesday? Not sure if Goose will do one for then.

Derby and Boro lost and we didn't take advantage pity:-(

Might speak in the week all the best

Good evening and glad to be back in the Championship playing the likes of Ipswich rather than the likes of Crewe and Port vale. Did any of you go on and what was your opinion of the game as I think we deserved to get something out of it. Cracking season so far for us and thats 10pts out of 12 in the last 4 games.

Hi Gards

Yes, good game and you earned your point.

There are only three of us on this board now and none of us for various reasons can get to matches, so this is turning into a very small gathering of Town fans going through the motions.

Have retired now, but there was a teacher at the school where I worked who was/is a Preston fan and I expect he is pleased.

All the best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)