+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: top 6

re: top 6

Dead right Braggy
    In 3 yrs on this board, I've never commented about refs.....what goes around comes around is my opinion
    But that guy last night had a poor game.....he must have been wondering how he'd even things up in second half without it looking bleedin obvious
    What the hell did he go off for.....didn't see him go over or twist his ankle or owt?

Interesting that Carlos also made mention of the ref.....he usually doesn't....

Quote Originally Posted by lansdowneoldskool
    ......and still 20,000 empty seats. Maybe your chairman could buy some fans for you.

BIG CLUB MY AR$E!

Check with mahatmattendance first but weren't some of those away seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe
    Dead right Braggy
    In 3 yrs on this board, I've never commented about refs.....what goes around comes around is my opinion
    But that guy last night had a poor game.....he must have been wondering how he'd even things up in second half without it looking bleedin obvious
    What the hell did he go off for.....didn't see him go over or twist his ankle or owt?

Interesting that Carlos also made mention of the ref.....he usually doesn't....

Makes yer sick Blue doesn't it..
    I know the refs have got a job and a half most of the time but ffs when they're stood within a few yards of a definite fowl (and a pen) and don't give it you've gotta wonder what's going through their mind when nearly twenty thousand fans knew we were right and he'd dropped a b0llock....It's idiots like this that can cost a club big time...And we had two of the fckers!

Gave up any hope of decent reffing when his replacement came on
    Given the length of the delay, you'd have thought his sub would have took over with a brisk "let's get going".
    Instead we had an ill-prepared...out of condition replacement.
    It's a poor situ when ref quality becomes a lottery

Well fck me drunk here we go again.. Another fcking idiot that could cost us dear.
    Dawson, already on a yellow, flies in and holds his hands up, knowing he's going off, but guess what....The fckin tosser in the black fcks up once again and our best player misses two games...

Look back at the vid ref....you're a fcking idiot and in the wrong job...fckin waster!

And just to edit...You dropped a b0llock in front of millions live on TV...
    Really does my head in how these idiotic people can keep getting away with this..We can't even appeal, with it being two yellows...ffs

Local derby game or not, a win tomorrow would be a good sign for me of a top 6 finish.

In the run in, other teams around us will be just as hungry for that top 6 slot (Brum, Cardiff, Ipswich and Preston), so what with home advantage......has to be 3 points.

Carrying on from my original post, it's ours to throw away at this point.
    Some really good games coming up and it would be just like WEDNESDAY to blow it but what a great season so far!
    Will we make the play offs ?

Course we will...No probs...

What we need is a prediction from you know who.....preferably saying we'll fall short
    With such a cert, who'd bet against us reaching playoffs.
    Even better if he could manage a 'you must be joking' on us reaching a Wembley decider.....happy days!
    ......."take it to the bank"....hahaha

Another good point today folks for you - perhaps could have been more? Good luck in the play offs - think you will get enough from the next game with Cardiff and stand as good a chance as any other side in the POs - glad we are safe now. If you do go up, how do you reckon you will fare in the PL?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)