+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A warning For MCcloud

A warning For MCcloud

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for a tear up, I can tell you I don't have time in the evenings. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let your beef go now and apologise , that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will ......................

re: A warning For MCcloud

Grow up you ****in idiot. Come and see me and see what you get. I'll open you up like a tin can you ****.
    Ask your good mate Ronnie what happened to him and his pals when they got out of their prams down the moby. That's what you get. Lucky for him roy gave him the heads up.
    Don't bother posting back to me here cos I'm not gonna give you the pleasure.
    I can't really do weekends cos I have a life but any evening you want and I'll ****in ruin your face for life.
    Oh I forgot your scared of the dark, and getting muddy,and the wet, and getting jumped, and knives. ****in Little *****.

Jesus what a complete ****tard this terryfunboy is.

Who the **** is Roy?(names have capitals)
    Ronnie would have had you buried you **** he's connected a scooter like you would be history if you even looked at him the wrong way. This pretend gang related narcotic fueled past you try and create for yourself is so tragic yeah you were a druggie but stop acting like even the walls shook when Ian "the enforcer" MCcloud entered the room it makes you sound like such a wannabee. Do you mean Roy Shaw ? Please tell me you meant Roy Shaw

Yeah that's exactly who I meant. We drank in the same pubs for years. I'm done with you. I look forward to you hunting me down so I can spill you all over the place. Toodle pip whore child.

You ain't getting a single reply from this username or sofakinghigh. U are a complete waste of my time. You know where to find me so come find me.

Bumpety

Quote Originally Posted by hectorlovitt
    Yeah that's exactly who I meant. We drank in the same pubs for years. I'm done with you. I look forward to you hunting me down so I can spill you all over the place. Toodle pip whore child.
    Haha anything for attention Heck , you ain't MCcloud and I don't get why you'd wanna be but OK where's the Moby?

Wow, what a day.
    Sofa occidentally shows himself to be Hector again, so who's F4ever? Sofa, Jack The Hack?

What is going on with these repeated posts.

But we know who Terry FEnn is, don't we bedwetter? Hmmmmm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)