+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Cat killer?
    He done time for setting fire to a cat. He lobbed it onto a bonfire or something in front of a crowd for a laugh. You know what they say about folk that kill animals...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He done time for setting fire to a cat. He lobbed it onto a bonfire or something in front of a crowd for a laugh. You know what they say about folk that kill animals...
    Motherf@cker!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They conveniently glossed over that part. Couldn't care less after that. No smoke without fire. Quentin was probably involved as well.
    If you're going to implicate him in other crimes, including killing cats, you should at least get his name right. It's Quintin not Quentin and he's got the biggest nose I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    If you're going to implicate him in other crimes, including killing cats, you should at least get his name right. It's Quintin not Quentin and he's got the biggest nose I've ever seen.
    Quintin? Guilty as fuck.

That Louis Theroux show was something else. Jerry’s desperate for a four ball but I think that knock back will send him over the edge

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That Louis Theroux show was something else. Jerry’s desperate for a four ball but I think that knock back will send him over the edge
    Something else wasn't it? Can never accuse Louis Theroux of not getting stuck in. Always like his shows he has a weird way about him that seems to work in his favour. He has an uncanny ability to get through the shell of so called tough guys with relative ease.

I remember one episode where he was speaking to young American 'gangbangers' on a rough street corner. They were giving it all billy big *******s in front of the camera and then Louis suggested their lack of male role models at home maybe had something to do with their behaviour. Saw a totally different side to them after that.

Bosch, US TV drama series, available on Amazon Prime

It's good

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Something else wasn't it? Can never accuse Louis Theroux of not getting stuck in. Always like his shows he has a weird way about him that seems to work in his favour. He has an uncanny ability to get through the shell of so called tough guys with relative ease.

I remember one episode where he was speaking to young American 'gangbangers' on a rough street corner. They were giving it all billy big *******s in front of the camera and then Louis suggested their lack of male role models at home maybe had something to do with their behaviour. Saw a totally different side to them after that.
    I remember that one. They looked sad. Not as sad as Louis looked with that family where the mum had dementia. She was only in her late 30s and he looked absolutely lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Bosch, US TV drama series, available on Amazon Prime

It's good
    I watched the first series, loved it, the fancy fly over shots, then lost interest in it. Got a bit cheesey.

The new series of House of Cards is pish. To be fair it was getting pish last time round but it's really lost it now. It looks cheap now and she's actually really wooden.

I have been watching Blackadder Goes Forth on the iPlayer. For the 100th time but still funny, still silly and still poignant as ever. That final scene!

I watched a documentary on Orson Welles and his final film. Way ahead of his time as the documentary points towards. His short but brilliant scenes in The Third Man (scurge of Considine) is up there with the best scenes of all time.

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast