+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Being told “no” would be a start.

No to what?

No to helping themselves from the fridge would do.
    Fat little b'astards.

Im glad that I asked. I feel like I’ve learned a lot today

Some people jump over to pikey mad or follow follow. I guess it's a type of morbid fascination.

In the same vein, I sometimes flick over to Talk TV or GBNews.

Geezo, what a bunch of paranoid, angry specimens.

It's a conspiracy against Boris, biased BBC after a presenter had a giggle at BJ failing to get enough nominations and Sunak in now means 'they' are going after brexit.

F*ck Dan Wootton and his buzz words - It's all 'woke' this and 'globalists' that. Not heard 'wets' before but 'patriot' is the new one, straight out the Trump playbook.

And why do they seem to get into a jizzing frenzy whenever they roll out Neil Oliver?

What a bizarre network.

Dan Wooton is a total pwick

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Some people jump over to pikey mad or follow follow. I guess it's a type of morbid fascination.

In the same vein, I sometimes flick over to Talk TV or GBNews.

Geezo, what a bunch of paranoid, angry specimens.

It's a conspiracy against Boris, biased BBC after a presenter had a giggle at BJ failing to get enough nominations and Sunak in now means 'they' are going after brexit.

F*ck Dan Wootton and his buzz words - It's all 'woke' this and 'globalists' that. Not heard 'wets' before but 'patriot' is the new one, straight out the Trump playbook.

And why do they seem to get into a jizzing frenzy whenever they roll out Neil Oliver?

What a bizarre network.
    GB News A billionaires little toy ! These w@nkers have been using their dosh to manipulate British politics for years, Any TV channel who has the Uber pr1ck Eamonn Holmes as a presenter is a joke, Mind U compared to Oliver ( a slimy little bought and sold cvnt) Holmes is David Attenborough ,

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    GB News A billionaires little toy ! These w@nkers have been using their dosh to manipulate British politics for years, Any TV channel who has the Uber pr1ck Eamonn Holmes as a presenter is a joke, Mind U compared to Oliver ( a slimy little bought and sold cvnt) Holmes is David Attenborough ,
    I've never seen it when Holmes is presenting. Last night the gang was led by Wootton with some contributors on. It reminded me of recent American style politics at it's worst. It's all a conspiracy by 'them' if things don't go their way. Boris fans but only Boris, no one else. Although they do seem to rate the Govemeister for his staunch support of Brexit.

As far as I know their viewing figures are garbage which is a bit of a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bring back the belt, that’ll learn them! National Service too. There were never any highly strung kids at school in my day
    Aye ... jist bring back the birch! .... **** vaccines, let's jist line up at the vaccine stations an' get birched! ... mak us hard as **** and unsusceptible tae wee sh!tty stuff like viruses, bacteria etc ... as a booster? ... maybe tak 6 o' the lash fae some retired 70s teacher still proficient in gettin thon high speed leather tongues on yer wrist an' brakkin skin! ... Aye .. that'll sort ye oot!

Nivver mind yer "this'll feel like a wee scratch' ... fk that ..

"Drap yer brikks, and stick this bible atween yer teeth, cos this is gonna be fkn biblical!"

.... Of curse Ah'm jist haein a fun here ... cos in my experience ... in the era of 'the scud' ..... the guys fa got the scud maist were the kind o' guys fa could tak the scud ... and so it didna teach them anythin ither than "if yer gan tae gt the scud, best dae somethin worth gettin the scud for!" .... they continued tae be c*nts beyond their schooldays, some got the nick, got oot, back in again ... in my opinion? ... The scud made **** worse - nae better.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I don’t know if any of you have read any Kate Atkinson (she’s a fine writer IMHO), but her Life After Life is being televised as a four-parter on Beeb 2 from the morn (19 April). Incredible imagination, innovative structure, and beautifully-written*. It’ll be interesting to see how the structure is approached for visual consumption.

*I devoured it via audiobook which isn’t ideal given the to-ing and fro-ing time-shifts, and it was still very very tasty. I don’t have enough years left to read it, but I’d wager that it’s even better in print.

Podcast here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3cswssm
    Finally watched the fourth episode of this after completely forgetting about it after the third episode.
    I'd it a give a 7.5/10.

Has anyone watched the Extraordinary Attorney Woo, on Netflix?

Cheesy as feck but somehow quite watchable.

Very pleasing on the eye in a lot of instances.

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast