+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

I canna open it, but Madeline Smith

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    After Madeline Smith it is Nanette Newman and what a looker she was back in the day and to be fair still looked good in her advancing years.

I didn't know GB News had signed up Jacob Rees Mogg as a presenter.

Loved this in Private Eye.

I watched 'the dangerous rise of Andrew Tate' on iplayer last night.

Every single person who has bought in to him, followed him online or paid 5 grand to be part of his inner 'war room' is an absolute sad sack.

I honestly find it bizarre he has such a cult following.

I know I shouldn't but I still find it hilarious flicking over to GBN or Talk TV now and again.

Viewers were just treated to Laurence Fox letting a calmly spoken, elderly GP reduce him to swearing live on air before nearly breaking down in tears. Not willing to listen to a single thing the GP was saying even though he obviously knew what the f*ck he was talking about.

These presenters are absolutely pulled apart if they have any guests who aren't 100% yes men.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I know I shouldn't but I still find it hilarious flicking over to GBN or Talk TV now and again.

Viewers were just treated to Laurence Fox letting a calmly spoken, elderly GP reduce him to swearing live on air before nearly breaking down in tears. Not willing to listen to a single thing the GP was saying even though he obviously knew what the f*ck he was talking about.

These presenters are absolutely pulled apart if they have any guests who aren't 100% yes men.
    I'm sure there are quite a few on here who would lap up the shyte spouted by 'Lozza'.

The new Star wars films might be poor in comparison to the originals but The Mandalorian has stayed very watchable into it s third season. Jon Favreau probably has a lot to do with that.

Anyone else notice the Dundee Utd references in this evening's episode of The Gold on BBC One?

I caught two of the names of McAvoy's fellow cellmates, Milne and Sturrock. Thought it was a bit odd, hearing those names. Then saw the credits at the end, Tannadice Productions.

Something similar happened years back when the scriptwriter gave some of the cast of an episode of Taggart names of the Arbroath FC team from 1958. Of course, some old timers recognised what was going on......

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Oxsa-Eugene View Post
    Anyone else notice the Dundee Utd references in this evening's episode of The Gold on BBC One?

I caught two of the names of McAvoy's fellow cellmates, Milne and Sturrock. Thought it was a bit odd, hearing those names. Then saw the credits at the end, Tannadice Productions.

Something similar happened years back when the scriptwriter gave some of the cast of an episode of Taggart names of the Arbroath FC team from 1958. Of course, some old timers recognised what was going on......
    One scene had a dude in a vintage Joot Shirt. Just an extra but I clocked it.

Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast