+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    ......and when it comes to being unfunny, they're brilliant at it.
    Who, Merton and Hislop or young wokist lesbians?
    Last edited by WhenTattieFlooredChas; 09-10-2023 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I know there's more serious things going on in the world at the moment but what an absolute arse the BBC have made of top gear. Clarkson wasn't everyones cup of tea but himself with Hammond and Captain Slow made that show a global hit. All other hosts have been useless apart from that Chris Harris guy but he had to put up with Flintoff and Paddy McG.

The current series was shelved after Freddies accident and now looks like they won't be making it at all anymore. Shambles.

Question of Sport is going the same way. Only Sam Quek holding that long running show together.

And Have I Got News For You was back on Friday night and surprise surprise the Beeb still haven't found the balls to get rid of Paul Merton.
    I don't mind the new top gear too much......It's just the old one with different faces. Change is good. Not a fan of Paddy McGuiness, but I thought the bloke who knows about cars and Freddie were fine.

I'm basing this on having watched about 3 episodes and not really caring about cars. If it wasn't' on I wouldn't miss it. If it is on it's not awful. But generally I would rather read than watch telly for telly's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by whentattieflooredchas View Post
    who, merton and hislop or young wokist lesbians?
    ywl

Has anyone watched the Ronnie O'Sullivan documentary on Prime? I'm a bit sick of that format but I think his one may be worth the watch. Depends if he's sulking a lot in it or not.

I know there's more serious things going on in the world at the moment but what an absolute arse the BBC have made of top gear. Clarkson wasn't everyones cup of tea but himself with Hammond and Captain Slow made that show a global hit. All other hosts have been useless apart from that Chris Harris guy but he had to put up with Flintoff and Paddy McG.

The current series was shelved after Freddies accident and now looks like they won't be making it at all anymore. Shambles.

Question of Sport is going the same way. Only Sam Quek holding that long running show together.

And Have I Got News For You was back on Friday night and surprise surprise the Beeb still haven't found the balls to get rid of Paul Merton.
    Question of Sport has been put out of its misery. Happy enough that we don't have to watch BBC goldenboys McGuiness and Ugo Monye anymore but before them it was a really good show.

Question of Sport has been put out of its misery. Happy enough that we don't have to watch BBC goldenboys McGuiness and Ugo Monye anymore but before them it was a really good show.
    The BBC are brilliant at ruining everything, it's like the beeb is run by ITV secret agents.

It could have been worse, they could have got Rylan to host QoS.

Next week the beeb will probably hammer the final nail into the coffin of the sports personality of the year award.

I stopped paying attention to SPOTY ages ago but Kevin Sinfield deserves it more than anyone. Not even nominated

We should have a worst sports personality of the year award. Who would win that?

Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast