+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Don't know if it's been aired before but BBC4's Spotlight on the troubles: A secret history has been a cracking series.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Vikings

Just started this offshore. Its pretty good. Fight scenes are quality Ill manage to smash a couple more series as i missed my flight (nae due to mugging this time). To make it better Katheryn Winnick is hot as

Attachment 14042
    Watched it all the way through to date. Gets a bit samey but worth persevering with as last series very good. If you have not watched The Last Kingdom it's worth a watch too. Quite similar . Not as much of the old rumpy pumpy that you get with Vikings though.

Put this one to the top of your lockdown to watch list... Tiger King on netflix.

Exotic cats, gay rednecks, missing husbands, lawsuits, arson, amputations. Practically every thing you have ever wanted from a docu-series.

Really enjoyed the series about Putin on C4. It's sometimes easy to forget that there is a huge number of people in Russia that don't support him. They give the impression that he is loved nationally because he hates gays and goes hunting.

Have to admire the way he just moves the constitutional goalposts completely to make sure he stays in power for another 16 years or whatever it is.

Just finished Cobra Kai - TV perfection.

Des. Proper Mannies’ ITV for the past three nights. The first episode is the best drama I’ve seen for a long time.

Copper: “So how many bodies were there at any one time?”
    Tennant (as Dennis Nilsen): “Not really sure. I never did a stock check or anything”.

Surely the most relaxed and laconic mass murderer ever, I’ll warrant. “I made him an omelette. He said he was hungry. Maybe the omelette killed him. But I suppose an omelette doesn’t leave red marks on your neck”.

Unmissable. Unless you’re Miles Storey, of course.

https://youtu.be/bJlhm3Vhchs

Barry is the best TV dark comedy around. The Fonz is superb in it.

A.P. Bio

Mythic Quest

Made in America

Unorthodox

The Rise of the Nazis

The Iraq documentary on the BBC.

Des was brilliant. An award or two shall be going Dr. Who's way.

I always enjoy the storyvilles that are on pretty late on BBC4. I think they are all repeats but quality viewing none the less.

Is Des the sequel to Kes?

Just discovered Big Mouth on Netflix.
    Funny as.
    Last edited by Donanddusted; 20-09-2020 at 07:19 PM.

Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast