+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bring on the Sweden !!

re: bring on the Sweden !!

The Tykes go marching on and only 5 points off the play-offs, This is a mad league at the moment and anybody even yourselves Gaz still have a realistic chance of the play-offs with half a decent run. Just look at Barnsley who have now won 6 on't bounce.

I agree 100% GardsPNE, if lil ol Barnsley can do it anyone can

:-)

We were right rubbish Saturday and Barnsley were a little better

defence let us down with another gaff

I see your season is a bit topsy turvy too

yeah but recent form isnt bad tbh with 3 wins and a draw in the league until we played them feckin Bees who for some reason no matter on form they always beat us. I think we were unbeaten in 4 in the league and they hadnt won in 4 and hey presto 3 pts to the Bees. Rams tonight and the Udders on Saturday and I will take a draw and win please

They aint called fekin B's for nowt :-/

Wow lads, you sound like its the most despicable thing in the world that little old Barnsley can do what we're doing at the moment.
    Ok it might sound big headed but I think we as a team/club are so much better (or should be so much better) than Lg One standards, and Id say the same about Swindon as well Gaz. Put Sheff Utd and Millwall etc. into that mix, we all should be playing at a higher level than this.

dont disagree with you Acido but Div 1 is tough to get out of no matter what anybody thinks or were indeed they should be

I think in principle you are right Acido but Swindon have proved they don't have what it takes time n time again. This season is the a true reflection on our current status. I can't see us in the Champs League for a while yet on many levels. We have our own training ground (well it is rented to us by the Chairman) so this might help stabilise in some way but little finances will hold us back. Relying on the loan market and selling any talent will keep us down here
    Barnsley are probably richer than us

Gaz they are only richer than you because of the amount of pies they sell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123