+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A season which promised so much...

re: A season which promised so much...

laughing at what i said,or your empty trophy cabinet,little ,lifeless club,i think im gonna call you hovis from now on...........THICK CUT

Off the scale, and you really have no idea why.

Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by kendaldaz
    i'm dissapointed ,but we all have bad runs,i wasn't there yesterday so cant comment on the performance(LDB gave me a report after),but we were poor tuesday in difficult conditionsit has to be said,i would rather have davies and evans in the starting line up,but was PC giving davies a rest with lots of games coming up,also i think chaplin deserves a bit more game time i think he's joint top scorer,but on other sites i see people saying he should go,imo no way should he go,best we have had for a while,as for the interview i would have walked off to,shows he cares and what **** questions to ask someone after they have just been beat,i hate it when pompey lose and then you go out and some of these dimwitted ****ers up here start with there ****,doesnt make me arrogant or childish,i care about my team,anyway play up pompey,dont get to downhearted we will come good
    Our managers problem with the interviewer apparently is because he always

Evening All
    Rumours of my demise are premature.
    Thanks for asking after me LDB.
    Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the scintillating football.????
    I'll try and pop in more often..promise

Great to hear from you Ken. Among the comments I heard leaving Saturday were "Well we really looked great up front" and "Glad I never paid to watch that crap". We'll be back Saturday

I hate to say it but Barbie has more movement up front than we did on saturday.
    Good news is that it probably can't get any worse..can it?
    Very Barkeresque..

I agree. I'm part of PFC. In fact , i'm more a part of PFC than PC. I thought he was disrespectful. He should apologise. I wanted to him to answers the questions the fella asked him.

Playoffs at best looks to me. Fair play to Accy they went to Oxford with a depleted squad but won. Corkus Tremendus said a few weeks ago we'll piss Div 2....next season. I'll remember that

It took us to go a goal and a player down before we woke up.........we didn't lose but if we have any aspirations of getting out of this league this was a game we should have won. For me "consistency" is what the team is missing. Anyway other teams around us failed to take advantage (like we did!) and we still have that third place to fight for.........I still believe automatic promotion is possible.......knowing Pompey as I do I wouldn't back us via the play offs........I was at Leicester (played at Forest) and at the Park for our only attempt at the play offs and we all know what happened!!! Keep the faith.......three points away at Barnet anyone?

What have Accrington got ,that we haven't.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)