+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Buy tickets for Tuesday Match from Argentina

Buy tickets for Tuesday Match from Argentina

I am Patricio, from Argentina (the land of Diego Maradona and Messi). I support Hibs since a few years ago - I woke up on weekends to follow the matchs (I woke up at 7AM today!).

Luckily for me, I will travel to UK in February and March and I will be in Edimburgh next week, sadly for me, Hibs was not going to play any match at home during my stay. But with the recent news, I will be in the city during the derby vs Hearts! It is like a dream! Do you know how I could get tickets for the match? I dont know if that is going to be possible, since I think the tickets will be sold out, but It would be like a dream for me - a chance in a lifetime. I read that the tickets will be on sale online since Tuesday, but I don't know if that applies for me too.

If you can help me, that would be awesome. I would prefer to avoid resale, but if that is the only solution, I could consider it too. Thank you!

re: Buy tickets for Tuesday Match from Argentina

Hi PM.

You should be able to get a ticket.

It will be a big crowd, and could even sell out, but if you move quickly, you should be ok.

Tickets go on sale to SEASON TICKET holders ONLY on Tuesday. Until Thursday night.

From 10am on Friday morning, they will be on public sale.

When do you arrive in Edinburgh??? If you are here on Friday/sat/mon you should head straight to the ground, an be able to buy them, HOWEVER.

For Hearts games you HAVE to be on the database or they wont sell you them (incase away fans get in hibs end).

Sign up and register on the official ticket database at the following link before you try to buy in person. (copy and paste into your browser)

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Authentication/Registration?returnUrl=%2Fhibernianfc%2F

Otherwise, you can still register at above link and buy online, and pick them up from the club.

Failing that, you could email the club ticket office and explain and they might help:

tickets@hibernia

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your explanation. I already registered on eTicketing website, I thought I was going to be able to buy it tickets on Tuesday. I leave on Tuesday but I go to Madrid and Dublin first, so I am not sure if I will have internet access to make the purchase on Friday - but I will try, for sure.

I will land on Edinburgh on Saturday night - do you think that if I fail to buy them online and I try to purchase them in person on Sunday at the stadium they won't sell out? I will mail the people from tickets@ and see what they suggest, however.

Thank you again for taking the time to answer it, I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by pmtarantino
    Hi Steve, thank you so much for your explanation. I already registered on eTicketing website, I thought I was going to be able to buy it tickets on Tuesday. I leave on Tuesday but I go to Madrid and Dublin first, so I am not sure if I will have internet access to make the purchase on Friday - but I will try, for sure.

I will land on Edinburgh on Saturday night - do you think that if I fail to buy them online and I try to purchase them in person on Sunday at the stadium they won't sell out? I will mail the people from tickets@ and see what they suggest, however.

Thank you again for taking the time to answer it, I really appreciate it!
    PM,

First time ive been on, so didn't see your reply until now.

Hope you got a ticket ok.

Brilliant result.

I couldn't go, ive put my back out at work.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)