+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Administration Rumours

Administration Rumours

Anyone else hearing these about our club?

re: Administration Rumours

Have heard them but don't believe them vicious rumour IMO

Why worry Dundee have done it twice doesn't seem to have harmed them.....if we are heading to administration with the 6th best supported team in the league some serious questions of those running the club need to be answered

Frankly something drastic needs to change the fan ownership is dead on the water it won't happen.....and I may be alone but I've pig sick listening to the doom laden stuff that has eminated from the club for 6/7 seasons. Maybe we do need to start all over again Sevco number 2

Are the administration rumours the reason the Well Society seems to have disappeared off the face of the world,and they had so many changes in office bearers in recent months.Afraid the old saying "What can't speak can't lie " comes to mind regarding the Society.I haven't heard anything about/from them sine the supposed joint fans day with the Hearts game

As far as I'm concerned the fan ownership is a complete waste of time. It won't happen simply because we haven't a big enough fan base to sustain a top flight club. I don't know the best way forward for us to remain a top flight club. Maybe if we accept plying our trade in the lower leagues fan ownership would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by wellin
    As far as I'm concerned the fan ownership is a complete waste of time. It won't happen simply because we haven't a big enough fan base to sustain a top flight club. I don't know the best way forward for us to remain a top flight club. Maybe if we accept plying our trade in the lower leagues fan ownership would be fine.
    I would tend to agree but the question has to be asked how can St Johnstone and ICT sustain a top flight team without the endless woes of financial crisis with less resources than us and their board do not pile their own money into them. St Johnstone chairman has always been quite clear that the club will always run balanced finances.

Several years of top six finishes, Europe and yet this wasnt good in any shape or form to our club according to the wise men running it.A total mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    I would tend to agree but the question has to be asked how can St Johnstone and ICT sustain a top flight team without the endless woes of financial crisis with less resources than us and their board do not pile their own money into them. St Johnstone chairman has always been quite clear that the club will always run balanced finances. [/quote]That's something I've often wondered, how can these clubs survive on a smaller fan base than ourselves. The St Johnstone chairman has said in the past he would rather his club were relegated rather than run the risk of money troubles. The o

At the introduction of Sky tv into Scottish football St.Johnstone were the only team in the top flight who didn't change their wage structure or sign high profile players,and to this day the still manage their money accordingly. The operate a basic wage system but pay a very good win bonus.They obviously have the right type of people in place

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)