+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premature ejaculator?

Premature ejaculator?

Just read about the Leicester City fan who had a 1 pound bet at 5,000/1 for them to win the Premiership and has cashed out early to get just over 1K.

Has he come too soon? What would you do?

re: Premature ejaculator?

Might be a good move before Arsenal (A) - there again...

A 5 point lead, no cups or Europe to worry about, just having beaten Man City away and only visits to Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea (of the big 4) to worry about I think I would have let it ride for at least another couple of weeks. Using a US analogy I'd say he's come and he's only just rounded first base

It was said that Corals who he has the bet with, offered £3,000 on television earlier this week, for him to cash out.

This one was Ladbrokes so maybe a different one. See link. - view external link

One guy was on TV, he was a carpenter and had placed £5.
    He was said to have been offered £3,000 against a possible £25,000.

My mate had the same bet and cashed out for £82 lol. It was months ago now and he basically thought he'd pulled a right coup as he fully expected them to fall away.

Yes maybe a separate bet, the best known bet is the £5 at 5000 and he refused the 3 K

I wish I could advise the lad because he should never ever ever cash out.

If he wants to buy off his risk then he should hedge the bet with a spreadbetting firm..for example put 10 K on Leicester not to win the title.

He really is in a strong position.

What would I do?...Stick 5 k on Leicester not to win then at least some winnings would be coming my way and still a big win possible.

There is a new drug available now by the way, alternatively take a couple of Prozac as delayed ejaculation is a side effect..trust me

So would you have taken 72K or would you have had the balls to hold out for the 250K? - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast