+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 1000 up

1000 up

I know I am nowhere near the big league poster's but I have just got 1000 posts and I must say it has been an honour being around some decent people and here is to my next 1000 posts
    Thankyou for welcoming me to your board.

re: 1000 up

Well done Robin and its been a pleasure to read your thoughts and opinions.

You do realise your sanity will go downhill from now on ? Just look at the other posters ..

Thanks Howie
    I think my sanity has started to take a turn
    I have been agreeing with saxo recently.

I have actually started to enjoy the padded cell with the blue-and-white halved walls.
    There's room under the straps for another one!

Well done Robin,looking forward to your next 1000 posts,you are a good lad for a bar steward mate. Along with the rest that post on here ... Even Needle .lol

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    I know I am nowhere near the big league poster's but I have just got 1000 posts and I must say it has been an honour being around some decent people and here is to my next 1000 posts
    Thankyou for welcoming me to your board.
    Well done Robbo. I think you should be most proud of the fact that the majority of your posts are sensible so your milestone has more credibility.
    Unlike a great deal of mine that are drunken nonsense with the likes of a certain Mr. Moon, Needle and the mighty Cloggster. Oh can't forget Milly too.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)