+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'You're not fit to wear the shirt'

re: 'You're not fit to wear the shirt'

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    which match
    Brentford or Blackburn?

Or 'you don't know what you're doing' although that would be a statement of fact.
    What exactly do you want from the club? Serious question.. You seem to dig at everything. You did not like Clement, well he has gone. You did not like McClaren, well he has gone... Morris out? Clough back? You seem to just get off on, the club failing!
    What is your angle?
    Come on nail your colours to the mast.
    [/quote]

I liked McClaren

Quote Originally Posted by brainjim
    which match
    Brentford or Blackburn?

Or 'you don't know what you're doing' although that would be a statement of fact.
    Odd. It is almost as if you want to see a couple of bad performances/results.

I find that desire almost perverse.

One game into an new (albeit probably temporary) manager's tenure and you are planning to lay into the team and want to know when it should happen.

Maybe a chorus of "You're not fit to support the club" is more apt...

Isnt it time to get behind the players and manager ? Rats that good coming from someone who told us he doesn't go to home matches anymore How does that get behind the team they cant hear you when your listening to the match on radio Derby

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    which match
    Brentford or Blackburn?

What exactly do you want from the club? Serious question.. You seem to dig at everything. You did not like Clement, well he has gone. You did not like McClaren, well he has gone... Morris out? Clough back? You seem to just get off on, the club failing!
    What is your angle?
    [/quote]

I know who'd I like nailed to the mast

Quote Originally Posted by RaminNZ
    If you were educated you would have known the earthquakes were in Christchurch and I live in Auckland as you know Ones the south island the others the north ie 2 islands !!! And not once did you have anything good to say about SM just yarped on and on and on about the failure called Clough I would call that not getting behind the team as it also included the manager but hey you didn't know there were 2 islands in NZ 3 really if you count Stewart Island but thats being pedantic so you may like that Comedy Gold
    Don't let him get to you RaminNZ

Quote Originally Posted by RaminNZ
    If you were educated you would have known the earthquakes were in Christchurch and I live in Auckland as you know Ones the south island the others the north ie 2 islands !!! And not once did you have anything good to say about SM just yarped on and on and on about the failure called Clough I would call that not getting behind the team as it also included the manager but hey you didn't know there were 2 islands in NZ 3 really if you count Stewart Island but thats being pedantic so you may like that Comedy Gold
    Tread carefully Kiwi, he's the font of knowledge apparently, including topographical information on New Zealand!

He's a massive dictionary don't you know?

Quote Originally Posted by brainjim
    which match
    Brentford or Blackburn?

What is your angle?
    [/quote]

I liked McClaren[/quote]

That does not answer the question.. You just pop up from time to time like a vulture, waiting for an opportunity to throw some crap around.
    People would respect your opinions more if you actually held a sensible conversation.

Just reading a Wassall interview who is also saying the players aren't fit to wear the shirt....This is why he is working on player fitness in training so we can play with intensity.....makes you bloody wonder doesn't it!!

I suppose all that dull possession football with endless sideways passing hasn't called for 'intensity'. Although based on Saturday they will be doing a lot of chasing after long balls.

He doesn't I just like toying with him and to be honest its easy when people think they know everything and really really don't

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)