+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swindon Town F.C. v Blackpool

Swindon Town F.C. v Blackpool

hello
    What do you think about your next game v us?
    Will you bring about 500?

re: Swindon Town F.C. v Blackpool

50 gaz

200 about

What has happened on here, I used to like chatting with a number of Blacky fans on this board
    Fans like Fylde, Bfcandproud, & Kseasider.
    [i](and even the weirdo Juninho who seemed to be a fan of about four different clubs at a time!!).

Yes shame, why have they stopped posting, they should keep the faith, never mind the Division.

Hi Acido, hope you are well

What has happened on here ??

One answer, the Oystons !

They have destroyed our club completely and we will be playing league 2 football next season and I cannot understand who in their right mind would allow this to happen unless it is to spite the fans

I don't go anymore after never missing a home game (bar holidays) for over 20 years and I will never set foot in the ground whilst "they" are at the helm

If that means forever, then so be it

I didnt think you would suffer two relegations in a row Bfc, but yes it definitely could happen.
    Yesterdays win for us keeps Fleetwood in the mix, and Donny are going through a shocking run of form. I think Oldham and John Sheridan will stay up, but Crewe & Colchester are surely down now.

They are down - no coming back after today unless Sooty lends his magic wand to them.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)