+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Another mass shooting in the US

The saddest part is that it will happen again and again.

Tragic, innocent people enjoying a night out.

Owen Jones on sky news.
    I happened to see this late last night. Quite funny and I did honestly think someone was gonna get a slap....

Sky News Press Preview 12/06/16 - Owen Jones walk…: http://youtu.be/TEgd9q8ugs4

My main concern is the way America is going backwards. While its always been a hotbed for xenophobic and racial hatred, it is getting progressively worse. There is a real concern within the States that its heading back to the 50's and 60's, and allowing the arming of people who preach hatred, leads to attacks being carried out.

The US government is in a lose, lose situation. If it starts to unarm the citizens and reaches the southern states, then all hell will break loose, but if they continue to allow automatic weapons to be purchased by ordinary citizens, then this will be continually be repeated.

I also saw a US journalist on TV last night who stated that if the people in the club were allowed to have been armed, then the gunman would have been killed and therefore stopped earlier... that's the mentality... more guns = safer country

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    My main concern is the way America is going backwards. While its always been a hotbed for xenophobic and racial hatred, it is getting progressively worse. There is a real concern within the States that its heading back to the 50's and 60's, and allowing the arming of people who preach hatred, leads to attacks being carried out.

The US government is in a lose, lose situation. If it starts to unarm the citizens and reaches the southern states, then all hell will break loose, but if they continue to allow automatic weapons to be purchased by ordinary citizens, then this will be continually be repeated.

I also saw a US journalist on TV last night who stated that if the people in the club were allowed to have been armed, then the gunman would have been killed and therefore stopped earlier... that's the mentality... more guns = safer country
    The gun lobby said the same thing after Sandyhook about teachers

Has anyone mentioned what T-Shirt the guy was wearing? That was the problem with the last armed nut job

I don't know about what t-shirt he was wearing but something like this was bound to happen. His old man is phukin Saddam Hussein

Name:  tmp_7077-killerfather-660x330-1043120584.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  29.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    I don't know about what t-shirt he was wearing but something like this was bound to happen. His old man is phukin Saddam Hussein

Name:  tmp_7077-killerfather-660x330-1043120584.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  29.1 KB
    Saddam Hus.... I mean his old man said that he is sorry for his sons actions and it should be left up to god to punish homo***uals.

Maybe should of just stayed quiet.

He didn't really say that did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    He didn't really say that did he?
    I wouldn't make that sh*t up

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/...id=mailsignout

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast