+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: BeneBoyBFCN58

re: BeneBoyBFCN58

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    Not all pubs sell it but if you spot it - have a nip and toast the Burnley veterans who fought in god awful conditions
    Bene Boys an old soldier ....if I come across it I will raise a glass or two.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was redhugh

Aye I was that laddie

Quote Originally Posted by redhugh
    Not all pubs sell it but if you spot it - have a nip and toast the Burnley veterans who fought in god awful conditions
    Bene Boys an old soldier ....if I come across it I will raise a glass or two.[/quote]

Quite a few ex squaddies on these forums, myself afghan, bene, I think rock ape ram, a few others on me travels to.

Claw is an ex solider of the highest order

Eh up boys the night shift have arrived! Can't tell you how good it is to be able to converse with you after the global red card. It's a pleasure and a privilege for me and just your bad luck I guess!!

No redhugh , mon brave, I am not a burglar, I am a creature of the night. I used to tell folk I was a "Night time repairer of bathroom windows" because the money was good and there was very little competition!! Would you believe it. Some people believed me!!!!

Now to put Benedictine to bed, which it has done to me many, many times!! One time I remember in a room in York with a load of reprobates!! Who wete they?? redhugh (what a man you are mate} asks if it "gets you p*ssed". Oh YES Oh very YES!!

As alf says, there is more Bene sold in Burnley than in any other town in the world and in The Miners Club on Plumbe Sreet here more sold than in any other place in the world!! I once heard of a delivery of Bene to the Miners just before Christmas and the value of this delivery was £40,

Yes I remember that room in York ya phucker ! and so does Claretgingaz, because you was putting the world to rights from midnight, me and Claretfingaz had trouble getting asleep, around 3am I dropped off, awoke at 9am and you was still wide awake suppin Bene and still jawing FFS !

That was a great weekend Bene (Nut) we all had a spiffing time, and I will never forget it

I remember talking about Anne Robinson.. Or was that Blackpool ?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011