+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I don't want to bring anyone further down than they

I don't want to bring anyone further down than they

are already, but it occurred to me yesterday that Tony'sd successor is his son. This is the same son who will have been on the interviewing panel for some if not all of Tony's managerial appointments.

Tony's appointments have been Robins, Scott, Ronnie (never go back in life) Evans and Redfearn. IMO all have been terrible errors of judgement and have cost us dearly. Tony and son have also gone along with the avalanche of sub standard signings which, for me, bodes ill for the future. This brings me round to his age. He looks very straight and dresses like an old man. Maybe he is an old man and would never be allowed into the leather bars that IBS and myself frequent together. He'd be stopped on the door and told, trot on old man, we don't want anybody having strokes and heart attacks on the premises. Bad for business. Spoils it for others.

I'm delighted with our stadium but I'm totally dismayed by our managers, especially Evans. There are still EIGH**** of his signings in the

re: I don't want to bring anyone further down than they

Come writers and critics
    Who prophesize with your pen
    And keep your eyes wide
    The chance won't come again
    And don't speak too soon
    For the wheel's still in spin
    And there's no tellin' who
    That it's namin'
    For the loser now
    Will be later to win
    For the times they are a-changin'

How's your short on Avanti doing?

Also a Wednesday fan to boot

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    Come writers and critics
    Who prophesize with your pen
    And keep your eyes wide
    The chance won't come again
    And don't speak too soon
    For the wheel's still in spin
    And there's no tellin' who
    That it's namin'
    For the loser now
    Will be later to win
    For the times they are a-changin'
    Wordsworth?

Wolf J Flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller
    How's your short on Avanti doing?
    I am sure that you are too smart than to follow the mistaken identity opinions of the less cerebrally blessed on here Pete.

Zilzal does not deal in stocks and shares only horses.

As you can work out my short is doing very well and I have no plans to close it.

Back on thread...Yes zilzal we are as one on those views.

As you can gather from my increasingly erratic posting, I am completely at a loss as to what's happening at our club.

I think the best way forward for this season is to give up, hold our heads up high and go down with some respect and dignity....but I just cannot see it happening like that..I am dismayed

I'm sure that when TS announced his son would take over in the chairman's seat we were all very pleased, as this was a sign of
    continuity and purpose. Then came a rash of more suspect signings and doubts surfaced about Stewart Jnr's suitablility for the task of steering our club in the right direction.

This started out as a football thread but then those who responded chose to ignore this and instead wrote about anything but.
    Did their list of sillys and lyrics add anything of relevance or significace? Not really.

P.S. After a sterling second half performance we won today by 2-1. Just thought you'd like to know.