+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens vs. Hibernian

Queens vs. Hibernian

The official in charge for this match is Andrew Dallas.

re: Queens vs. Hibernian

I am not going in with too much expectation because that way I won't be severely disappointed or so my theory goes . Please Queens , for goodness sakes , throw off the shackles and give us a little to get excited about ( if you have it in you ) . Harris won't play so I'd imagine that Oliver would play wide instead . Glad that Hilson came on at Falkirk. Oh how we could do with a fit Dale Hilson. Go on Queens , surprise the hell out of us .

Not too much interest in this so far and even the Official Site saying that they are not expecting that many away fans
    so Terregles Street turnstiles won't be open. Let's like the last 20 minutes against the 'Gers give it real go - attack, attack
    attack.

You could probably guarantee that plenty supporters, especially your so called floating supporters , won't even know there's a game tomorrow night

Our use of social media for advertising games , i.e. - Facebook and Twitter remains very poor
    Have competitions offering a couple of free tickets by either sharing their next game Facebook post or retweeting it on Twitter

It's free , easy and only takes minutes to do

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue
    You could probably guarantee that plenty supporters, especially your so called floating supporters , won't even know there's a game tomorrow night

Our use of social media for advertising games , i.e. - Facebook and Twitter remains very poor
    Have competitions offering a couple of free tickets by either sharing their next game Facebook post or retweeting it on Twitter

It's free , easy and only takes minutes to do
    A quick spin round the bazaars and all information is available as follows :-

1. Queens Mad home page
    2. Queens Official Website Home Page
    3. Sign outside Palmerston
    4. BBC Scotland Sport Website
    5. National press

Queens Mad used to publish Previews for every match but it was a waste of time as no one read them. There are big Fixture posters in the Queens Arena and also most pubs around the town who are interested and bother to stick them up.

The Queens Trust put up posters until recently but n

I will be coming doon hame for this one and eager for revenge after Bounceballgate!

May their bottles keep crashing! Feel myself getting into Kevin Keegan mode... "I will really love it when we beat them etc. etc."

Would be especially sweet for you Tam with staying up there and all that . Come on Queens , show us some passion.

Hibs could well be paying now for being involved in too many competitions . It has been a marvellous effort to get so far in the League and Scottish Cup along with challenging for the Championship. Evidence would suggest that this has taken its toll on them with a bit of fatigue setting in and maybe tomorrow is the best time for us to play them. We shall see !

Couple of unconvincing performances from jim so hope thomsons back in and we seriously missed kidd
    Hibs try and dominate the midfield so i would go 3 5 2 with

Thomson
    Dowie higgins brownlie
    Kidd hutton murdoch millar marshal
    Oliver smith

Hard to believe Hibs not only lost their last two games but shipped 3 goals in both of them .
    I fear we might feel a backlash from them tomorrow night . I also think there'll be a real poor crowd considering the opponents

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)