+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Middlesbrough

V Middlesbrough

Boro have sold out their allocation, come on Millers get your tickets.

Chris Sedgwick and Kell Brook in the lounge .

Ref, Peter Bankes

re: V Middlesbrough

Ah dear old Sedgie.

Makes me smile when folks bang on about how poor our goal scorers are yet here we have a "legend" in Millers terms with nearly 250 appearances, but hardly scored during his time with us.

They'll be 2 decent crowds then that week because Derby also sold out their allocation, main reason why we have to stay in the championship.

COME ON YOU MILLERS!

Sedgwick in the lounge, kell brook at half time.

EXIT via Don St :/

Ref Peter Bankes

Boro sold out and Riverside are doing beam back , wish we would do that when we have long distance mid- week games.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    Ah dear old Sedgie.

Makes me smile when folks bang on about how poor our goal scorers are yet here we have a "legend" in Millers terms with nearly 250 appearances, but hardly scored during his time with us.
    Scored a very important goal on a horrible night at Luton though Jolly.

Set everything up for the Brentford game.

The rest as they say is..........

Sedge may have only scored a few but he made loads, he covered the right side front to back and he made us some money when we most needed it. He always gave his all and most importantly he was one of ours, so i don't mind him being called a legend. Lot more deserving than some of the old lads we've seen this season!

.....and don't forget that famous "clear off the line" at west brom he did!

see link - view external link

How timely.........A Wednesday fan

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    COME ON YOU MILLERS!

Sedgwick in the lounge, kell brook at half time.

EXIT via Don St :/

Ref Peter Bankes

Boro sold out and Riverside are doing beam back , wish we would do that when we have long distance mid- week games.
    They've got beam back because they could have sold their allocation two or three times. We can't sell out top tier 6 miles away!

Quote Originally Posted by jackmansell
    Sedge may have only scored a few but he made loads, he covered the right side front to back and he made us some money when we most needed it. He always gave his all and most importantly he was one of ours, so i don't mind him being called a legend. Lot more deserving than some of the old lads we've seen this season!
    He made no mistake with his chance at Luton - and the Millers fans went willd ( (I was right behind the goal). Got it on video, but can't find it on YouTube. There is other Sedgy YouTube footage though - like setting up Will Hoskins debut goal at Wigan with an inch-perfect pass
    .Re WBA game -I've never understood why was he standing so far back in the net. but we got away with it!

In his prime, he would easily got into our current team first eleven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast