+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at this way ...

Look at this way ...

That's one goal Rhodes has for that lot, (who seem to be faltering) and due to him leaving we have Gomez on 3 and Graham on 2. Not a bad week, let's finish it off with 3 or at least 1 from Sat's game, I forget who we are playing. ????

re: Look at this way ...

Just some local team Champs. Nowt to get too excited about

Lambert said after Rhodes went he was happy with our forward options of graham, watt, jackson and Gomez. Some guffawed at this(2 on here, many on brfcc). How about now?

I do not think your recollection of events on here is very accurate Saxo

Seventwo and Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Lambert said after Rhodes went he was happy with our forward options of graham, watt, jackson and Gomez. Some guffawed at this(2 on here, many on brfcc). How about now?
    Of course Lambert said that he is hardly going to say different and of course some were dubious and no doubt them views have not changed .

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Seventwo and Bob.
    You've been dreaming and/or not comprehending what is actually written, conveyed again.
    Show me the thread Mary.

There were two
    one saying Lambert out and the other asking if it was too late for the play offs.

Both were p1ss takes of the ever changing reactions I was expecting from you.

The more you post the more it's clear that
    You constantly change your mind yet are still most often wrong!
    You don't often comment on what has actually been written just your misguided interpretation of the post.
    You know little or nothing about anything let alone football.
    You are always wise after the event.
    Few of us would leave juniors in you care.

As for other posters insulting you few, if any, ever stoop as low as you can.

Right saxo,whats with all this "seventy-two & bob".......fact is,Im delighted we beat boro 2-1 and Graham had an outstanding game. Im no Graham fan really,as no doubt you are aware,......hes a bit static for me,but the lad played well in a system Lambert set up which clearly helps him............Jordan Rhodes didnt play well but dont forget this is just one game. Without Rhodes goals over the past seasons we might not have been playing at this level...........Im glad he had a poor game against us,but hope he recaptures his best form for the remainder of the season so Rovers get another £2 million if boro go up.

Realistically,we probably wont get another striker as injury-free as JR,something to bear in mind when a few new players on long contracts are on the treatment table...........

I take nothing away from Danny Graham though,Ill be happy for him to prove me wrong- I think he was dead right to be disgusted about the crowds reaction to Brown in the mkdons game..and already bett

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    Seventwo and Bob.
    You've been dreaming and/or not comprehending what is actually written, conveyed again.
    Show me the thread Mary.

There were two
    one saying Lambert out and the other asking if it was too late for the play offs.

Both were p1ss takes of the ever changing reactions I was expecting from you.

The more you post the more it's clear that
    You constantly change your mind yet are still most often wrong!
    You don't often comment on what has actually been written just your misguided interpretation of the post.
    You know little or nothing about anything let alone football.
    You are always wise after the event.
    Few of us would leave juniors in you care.

As for other posters insulting you few, if any, ever stoop as low as you can.[/quote]
    That is spot on . I wish I was as articulate . I just end up telling him to f u ck off !

I can recall Bob slating Graham based nievely on his record in the Prem. Not seeing him play live, choosing to ignore his decent record at our level, and refusing to acknowledge what strengths he brings to the side. It was like reading the absolute **** you see on BFFC's. It's not even that he's acknowledging the fact his record (for scoring) is much better than he predicted (having never seen him play live) now. But that's predicable too.
    Rhodes is not in form. He hasn't at any point this season. The fact we got £9m and where able to strengthen also got overlooked and isn't being acknowledged now is also both funny and predictable.
    How about a simple 'I was wrong?'

I can't recall anyone else on here saying that though, just the inbreds on BRFC's.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)