+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats happened to this board ?

re: Whats happened to this board ?

OTRs black and white army.... OTRs black and white army...

I feel like we have taken your end, so we must be harder than you lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    Acido

The Derby board members are venting their frustration for many valid reasons and are not moaning for the sake of it. I am sure it is the same on the Barnsley board whenever things are not going to plan. In fact the Derby board is probably no different to any footy mad board when the team is not performing to their capabilities.

Yes, it is nice to have a few fellow Rams on here to keep Gaz and Laz in line.

The Derby board has a number of irritating brain dead posters who talk gibberish, and many whose sense of humour is non existence plus one or two who think being "king" of an internet holds some sort of cache, has led to many seeking haven over here where the chat is varied and opposing points of views can be discussed without it descending into school boy jibes.

OTR black and white army!

No one takes this end

Not whilst I have the magic button

I'm very fussy about who takes over my end!

I guess Rams has it meanings

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet
    This board has exploded all of a sudden, its twice as popular now as it was just two/three weeks ago.
    So whats going on, are the two chuckle brothers Gaz & Laz giving out money now to tempt new posters ? If thats the case then they both owe me £1.92p and I want it paid immediatlely

There seems to be a barrage of Direby fans, so now the Oldtimer (Oldtimeram) has got somebody to back him up at last lol. As long as we dont get a load of Leeds, Sheff Utd, or Notts Forest fans on here I will be happy.
    Be very careful what you say...the last 4 boards we invaded were assimilated and put down. We are the Borg.....[/quote

Sigh!

So Im the only Yorkie on here ? Well thats summat to be proud of at least
    We all get annoying fans who do their best to ruin threads and argue till the cows come home, even when they are clearly wrong!!
    I like these sort of boards that have a big mixture of fans, its like another version of England mad but without the Scotch fans

Scotch fans generally spoil most things

And they normally dont like being called Scotch either, its just the same as calling Forest 'Notts'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast