+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Booooooo!"

"Booooooo!"

yahoos booing their team off at the shamedome, worrying times indeed, I fear for them

re:

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    yahoos booing their team off at the shamedome, worrying times indeed, I fear for them

.I was hoping this was the end for you ya knut

re: "Booooooo!"

welll, look who's here, the wee ersehole fae the valleys, away to yer bed ya wee ryde

re:

I'm just wondering, do all Sevco posts come with an automatic bonus AJ 'like' attached ?

re:

Quote Originally Posted by IanAberdon
    I'm just wondering, do all Sevco posts come with an automatic bonus AJ 'like' attached ?
    Easy as that.

heres's a belter from today's "evening" tims:

"Beat Morton and all it does is give him a little more breathing space , it is sad that we are even discussing a Celtic team who might not even beat Morton that shows the level we have descended to under this man .i personally will not set foot at Parkhead again as long as this man and his back room are in charge. Been a fan for 55 yrs and I can understand off days , but this team has no tactics , no physical presence and worst of all no heart . All those that want rid of this lot stay at home , empty seats less finance that will make the board see sense "

re:

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    Easy as that. [/quote]

2 minutes... I swear he was lying in wait, this from the guy that flounced off with the Premier League of farewells!

Back-Up Bun indeed!

re:

All it takes is a wee 'like' and IanAbitofaTim is off on one.

2 minutes tae take my bait! Fish & barrel...............

What's this ovine mess rattling on about? Don't you have a team of shytebag bottle merchants to cheer on ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)