+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 499 post Part two

re: 499 post Part two

[quote="roger_ramjet"[/quote]

Sorry I dont understand this.... who or what are Forest fans

A strange breed of human, or at least i thin they are human, deranged from taking drugs, deafened by gunshots they file into the rusty shed known to all as the sh1tty ground and recall distant memories of european cups and in their chemically induced haze believe that they are on the path to glory again.

Ohh ok, I understand all the other disgusting stuff in the thread, Ive just never heard of the words Forest and fans together in the same sentence. On the other hand, I think Im being ridiculous again, its that time of night !!

A woman walks into her accountant’s office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes. The accountant says, “Before we begin, I’ll need to ask a few questions.” He gets her, address, social security number, etc. and then asks, “What is your occupation?” The woman replies, “I’m a whore.” The accountant balks and says, “No, no, no. That will never work. That is much too crass. Let’s try to rephrase that.” The woman, “Ok, I’m a prostitute.” “No, that is still too crude. Try again.” They both think for a minute, then the woman states, “I’m a chicken farmer.” The accountant asks, “What does chicken farming have to do with being a whore or a prostitute?” “Well, I raised over 5,000 ****s last year.”

Mickey Mouse is having a nasty divorce with Minnie Mouse. Mickey spoke to the judge about the separation. "I'm sorry Mickey, but I can't legally separate you two on the grounds that Minnie is mentally insane..." Mickey replied, "I didn't say she was mentally insane, I said that she's f##king goofy!"

A priest is walking through town at his new parish when a hooker approaches him. "Blowjobs for £20 if you're interested". Confused by this he smiles, blesses her and goes back to the church. He sees one of the nuns and asks her, "Sister, what's a blowjob?" She replies, "£20. Same as in town".

precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?" As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabby or a thoft and fuwwy back wabby or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabby over there?" She, in turn blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice, "I don't fink my pet python weally gives a thit.

Forty-six is a Wedderburn-Etherington number, an enneagonal number and a centered triangular number. It is the sum of the totient function for the first twelve integers. 46 is the largest even integer that can't be expressed as a sum of two abundant numbers.

46 is the 16th semiprime. 46 is the third semiprime with a semiprime aliquot sum. The aliquot sequence of 46 is (46,26,16,15,9,4,3,1,0).

Since it is possible to find sequences of 46 consecutive integers such that each inner member shares a factor with either the first or the last member, 46 is an Erd?s–Woods number.

The number 47 makes frequent recurrences in dialogues and on computer screens in Star Trek

1948 in the United Kingdom. The Olympics are held in London

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast