+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Comedy Gold!

re: Comedy Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    so long as you don't mean me.

OTR since when did you use **** speak in a post?? Your far too mature for that!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    Aww I was hoping it was the Direby fan Memyself&I, scoring another online own goal

nah he's been "missing in action", probably nursing his wounds after one too many ludicrous post [/quote]

Hes not a bad poster actually, he tends to get very patriotic like I do on England mad when the moronic Scotch Jocks invade on there. And thats happened a lot

England Mad used to be almost as mad as the Cambridge Board.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    so long as you don't mean me.

OTR since when did you use **** speak in a post?? Your far too mature for that! [/quote]

Back in the 1920's

What were the "in" phrases then? Cor blimey guvnor!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Aww I was hoping it was the Direby fan Memyself&I, scoring another online own goal

nah he's been "missing in action", probably nursing his wounds after one too many ludicrous post [/quote]

Hes not a bad poster actually, he tends to get very patriotic like I do on England mad when the moronic Scotch Jocks invade on there. And thats happened a lot [/quote]

Can take things seriously though!

I'm fascinate d about this englishness, had a right barney with a bloke in a pub about it, he was claiming that he was english through and through, but then he had a welsh grandfather!

Ohh the plot thickens, I never knew that about him Swaley. Im quickly coming round to your way of thinking on here kid
    And Oldtimer, to be honest England mad used to be a genuinely good busy board with a mixture of different clubs fans. It fell apart though and far too much leniency was given to all out sh*it stirrers, people like Mildreds ballsack got to say whatever they wanted without reprimand.

Not been on there for ages but it wasn't very friendly last time I visited. Full of nutters. Gaz goes on there doesn't he? QED.

The rat may not be on for a bit, he had an accident whilst snowboarding last week. He will recover ok

Silly sod, he should know better at his age. Hope he gets better soon.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast