+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh dear.. The promotion wheels are falling off

re: Oh dear.. The promotion wheels are falling off

Brin, have a word with Pete..A proper, true supporter that follows his team through thick and thin..Whatever the price (even in money in your case)...He'll put you right pal.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    I know there have been some good posts on either side. I thanked braggy myself for his very decent post.
    I rate our chances of avoiding relegation as about 50/50
    I don't agree with Tony Stewart's statement about reaching the premiership, or shopping at Harrods either for what it's worth.
    That doesn't make us a tinpot club. That is an insult born out of arrogance.
    This sort of jibe is not uncommon coming from Wednesday supporters. As banter this is fine but please don't whinge when you get a little bit back.
    Did Tony Stewart's comments include anything about Wednesday? If not why did you feel tbe need to chuck patronising insults our way?

First of all Wrinkly I respect what you're saying but I can't really get my head around the insults statement..Chuffin hell mate all year round on your board insults are thrown at Wednesday left right and center..Fair enough, some of it's ban

Banter is good imo as long as you don't overstep the mark.

I have in the past and I apologised to lehiboux for that.

We have to enjoy these wins against a local team and the board full of stuff is to be expected.

Look at owls talk and its full of crap towards us.

For me growing up never liked Wednesday or united for that fact.

I have to say though that Braggy and the other guys on here have been top notch and given credit when credit is due to us millers.

Been a Miller always living in the shadows of the Sheffield clubs we have to enjoy it.

I would gladly have a pint with Braggy and talk football no problem for me like I said banter is banter and it's what makes supporting your team great.

I have however been giving it large to the Wendy's at work this morning.

Oh when the reds go marching in........

UTM

Unfortunate that you couldn't be bothered to look any further Wrinkly - I've said MUCH ruder things than that....but always in a classy fashion
    Listen mate, it's not my fault you lot have achieved nowt in 90 yrs - is that REALLY me being arrogant....or is it you being stung about such an unfortunate fact.

Just enjoy your destruction of the MASSIVE....(yes that was me being arrogant )

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe
    Unfortunate that you couldn't be bothered to look any further Wrinkly - I've said MUCH ruder things than that....but always in a classy fashion
    Listen mate, it's not my fault you lot have achieved nowt in 90 yrs - is that REALLY me being arrogant....or is it you being stung about such an unfortunate fact.

What about best pukka pies 2 years in a row.

Listen your bleedin lot....We're all Yorkshire aren't we.....
    Summert we can all agree on for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe

see what I mean Braggy?
    Enjoying it immensely by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    He's a sharp un though Braggy. Anyway mate, should we really be mixin it wi them in t' pub league ?
    Even in the pub league we don't let people's pets into the stadium so not much chance for you anyways fella.

Bragster you should get pete to the vets PDFQ, he's a little bit feisty. He might need worming. [/quote]

Aahaa Youre back Katch....How did I miss this post Probobably (that's how your mate Carlos says it) because you've been away for so, so long.
    How long yer staying for this time then mi owd pal...You've got some tough games coming up so who knows eh!
    I see you've been slotting a few cheeky posts in on other boards as well about Sheffield's number one club..tut..tut..
    Ah well, at least you've made it back home eh mate.

Enjoy the week Wrinkly..If I went on your board now there's the same stuff and worse..
    Blue's a passionate Owl.
    And it's all banter...

Cheers Braggy. I shall enjoy the week for sure, even more so if we get something tonight (doubt that it'll be quite as easy tonight though )

Brin's a passionate Miller - despite what your best buddy says

Enjoy your week too pal.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)