+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done lads....

re: Well done lads....

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw
    Cheers Braggy - very decent of you
    Watched the match on a live stream. The "penalty" was definitely outside the box. They didn't analyse the offside goals too much so I can't really comment. Paul Walker was prattling on for ages that the ball didn't go out for a goalkick - even though that was not the point in question. They replayed that bit about 20 times.
    PW was a disgrace to be honest. It was always only a matter of time before Wednesday scored. Gave us little credit.
    Very pleased with the spirit shown today.
    In fairness to Paul Walker, he's done nothing but say we were the best team and deserved to win post-match from what I've heard. Said we did everything right. I didn't listen to the comms during the 90 minutes, but he's been nothing but full of praise for us in the post-match program.[/quote]

I assume that you're talking about Radio Sheffield. The commentator on there today i

Commentators are fans as well - the outcome is the most important thing, and that went for us today

Watched the match on a live stream. The "penalty" was definitely outside the box. They didn't analyse the offside goals too much so I can't really comment. Paul Walker was prattling on for ages that the ball didn't go out for a goalkick - even though that was not the point in question. They replayed that bit about 20 times.
    PW was a disgrace to be honest. It was always only a matter of time before Wednesday scored. Gave us little credit.
    In fairness to Paul Walker, he's done nothing but say we were the best team and deserved to win post-match from what I've heard. Said we did everything right. I didn't listen to the comms during the 90 minutes, but he's been nothing but full of praise for us in the post-match program.[/quote]

You might change your mind if you listen to the match commentary, he was willing Wedn

Yes, very well done. In truth, I can't say that I'm really surprised. I expected Warnock to hoof it, but actually he didn't. I thought Rotherham played well in the first half and should have been more than 1 up. Once Rotherham got the first goal, the game played out as most expected. Without FF Wednesday don't seem to have plan B, but Rotherham could only play what's in front of them. Anyway, I hope you'll do us a favour and beat the other top-6 sides.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    And the poster who put 100 quid on Rotherham to win...Very well done.
    All the very best for the rest of the season.
    Nice one Braggy, you do seem like a fan who takes it on the chin, and then just gets on with it. Onwards and upwards of course

I hope you do the same les beating the bottom 6 sides

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux
    Yes, very well done. In truth, I can't say that I'm really surprised. I expected Warnock to hoof it, but actually he didn't. I thought Rotherham played well in the first half and should have been more than 1 up. Once Rotherham got the first goal, the game played out as most expected. Without FF Wednesday don't seem to have plan B, but Rotherham could only play what's in front of them. Anyway, I hope you'll do us a favour and beat the other top-6 sides.
    I don't think teams will look forward to playing us

Well I did...But yer spoilt it for me yer rotten B@'#####ds...

I have been saying it all season and will continue to say it,Wednesday are a very good team,and have every chance of going up this season,i was a bit surprised how you played in the first half,and when we got our noses in front,i thought yes today could just be our day,all the best for the rest of the season.

He totally failed to pick up the offside. I thought I'd tuned in to SWFC TV. At the s

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast