+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well done lads....

re: Well done lads....

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    In the meantime....Katchouro's team, Sheffield United, scraped an injury time leveller to gain a point at Fleetwood...Looks like it's gonna be six seasons on the bounce in division three for your club Katch..Oh dear...I feel for you..I really do...
    Question Katch...Would you swap our Manager (the one that's making a fool of himself..yeah right) at this moment in time, for yours?
    Not the time or the place to discuss United bragster. But it is a time to praise the Millers' well deserved victory, watching the highlights they could have won it at a canter by three or four. They had something of the Warnock swagger about them and he's getting tunes out of players like Mattock, Halford and Ward.

And no I wouldn't want funny little Carlos, he's got his hands full trying to manage the outlandish expectations of Chansiri and the indulgent signings of Roader. It's never good to have a first team squad whose pay cheques are vastl

re: Well done lads....

Whether we go up or not Katch...It'll still have been a great season for us....You sound rather bitter mi owd pal..You ok?
    Anyway...Enjoy your trips (again) to Colchester, Gillingham, Swindon and places like that..I'm sure it'll be very nice for you (again).....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234